Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Most Embarassing Things...

bullies

Posted by zjc on 2004-12-03 20:56:12

I thought only guys were bullies, but now i know that girls can be bullies to.

Posted by the Tuffgirl on 2004-12-12 15:21:57

I guess I could have been considered a bully,but that wasn't my intention.I just wanted boys to know that I wasn't going to be bullied and that I could usually beat them up anyway.Plus embarrassing them was just alot of fun!

Posted by toilet4anyone on 2010-04-04 19:43:38

I would love to be beaten up and bullied by a strong girl like you. I am a pathetic wimp that was often bullied by girls at school, even then that it made this wimps winkie as hard as it could get, which used to make them laugh even more as it was so small. I would love to have the honour of chatting to you, I am on MSN (buggersticks@hotmail.com) or yahoo (toilet4anyone2003).

Posted by humbled_and_shamed on 2010-09-23 03:46:28

Hi I've just come across this (a little late I know) but thought I'd share anyway.

When I was a kid I used to be bullied reguarly by a younger girl. Beating me up, tying me up, walking me on liesh, dressing me up- well you name it, she done it.

Here's the thing though, at the time it was humiliating and made me feel weak. My biggest fear was the humiliation of people knowing and on the odd occassion they did, I was mortified.

Over time it kind of got exciting in a nervous way and now I'm older, I'm quite fond of some of the memories (quietly), however I now find myself as a bit of a submissive. I like women, but find it hard to get excited unless I'm being dominated or humiliated in some way or another.

This is fine as a fantasy, but causes a problem when trying to build a relationship. I know most girls who used to bully boys still want what they call real men, and wondered what your opinion was on the subject?

Thanks

Posted by justsomeone02 on 2012-07-27 21:41:56

girls are b*s, the beat me, humiliate me all my life, one a girl beat me up su hard the doctor had to came to school and she did it just to have fun, it was not funny