Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What's your view on abortion?

Re: c5bone

Posted by almondine on 2002-11-09 18:01:47

I am Catholic and pro choice. I believe that abortion is wrong and I don't think I could never bring myself to have one. But, Christ has never ever taught me to impose my faith on anyone else.

It is okay for the people of faith to state what they believe but when they "Demand" that those outside the faith believe, that is Tyranny.

That is the true evil do gooders like you won't face up to. Jesus taught us to spread his word of salvation. Where in his message does he state we must rise up and defeat sin by force. I got news for you, sin is already defeated.

Get over it !

Posted by Alpha One on 2003-05-05 19:46:32

----I got news for you, sin is already defeated.----

This is abosultely true. God defeated it when Jesus died on the cross for our sins. However, I do have a question for you: If you are Pro-Choice, why do you feel abortion is wrong? Did you mean to type Pro-Life, or do you not care?

========== In Reply To ========== I am Catholic and pro choice. I believe that abortion is wrong and I don't think I could never bring myself to have one. But, Christ has never ever taught me to impose my faith on anyone else.

It is okay for the people of faith to state what they believe but when they "Demand" that those outside the faith believe, that is Tyranny.

That is the true evil do gooders like you won't face up to. Jesus taught us to spread his word of salvation. Where in his message does he state we must rise up and defeat sin by force. I got news for you, sin is already defeated.

Get over it !