Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

IS IT BETTER BEING A GIRL OR A BOY???

Boys stronger than girls

Posted by bassman21 on 2004-12-28 01:07:02

This has got to be the most forged poll ever on mister poll. Shaking my head in disbelief. Boys are phisicly stronger than girls as a whole. Most boys do not think that being a girl is better than being a boy. Get real people. Just another example of people in society trying to destoy masculinity. The feminine movment has help women, but at the same time has made mean out to be weak and abusive. No wonder so many boys are are confused about what being a boy is. This is why my children are not allowed online unsupervised.

Posted by hogibear on 2005-02-11 16:33:33

I agree. This poll is biased. It's stupid. People used to say that men were always sexist to women saying that they were weak etc and now it's the other way round, with men being treated unfairly and being labelled as scum by some feminist groups! It's not a fact. The stregnth of a person depends on the person not the gender, the same with intelligence etc. I think the creator of this poll voted on this the most.

Posted by Tip Wilkin on 2009-04-03 04:58:43

Srrsly???/?? I haz no ida!!!

Posted by Trace Cyrus on 2009-05-25 00:18:10

Girls are way more superior, so I don't know why that person even made this poll. By the way, my gf says I'm the only guy that thinks this, all the other guys say guys are more superior, and all the girls tell me that girls are, so that's why I think what I think....HELP ME! I CAN'T DECIDE WHO IS MORE SUPERIOR! AND BECAUSE OF THIS WEAKNESS, ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE BRIBING ME TO SAY THEY ARE!!!

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-05-26 16:35:46

Trace,

FACT: Most boys say they are superior. Most girls say they are superior.

The truth is: NEITHER GENDER IS COMPLETELY SUPERIOR!!!!

FACT: Generally, each gender has its own strengths and weaknesses, which are narrowed down even further to the individual.

OPINION: Boys are strong physically, while girls are strong mentally.

The truth on this is: There are boys that are strong mentally, but weak physically, and girls that are strong physically, but mentally weak. What's more is, it's NOT one way or the other, There are some that are mentally AND physically strong, and also some that are mentally AND physically weak.

OPINION: Genders play a direct role on strengths and weaknesses of a person.

FACT: Genders don't play any role on the strengths and weaknesses of a person. The only thing that matters for this, is how the child, male OR female, is raised.

FATE: Strengths and weaknesses, like fate, is not determined at birth. It depends on the course of life.

Perhaps this has given you food for thought.

Airgod and his host.