Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls only - Headscissors

girls are stronger

Posted by dave22 on 2007-06-13 08:03:31

I never thought girls were becomeing stronger than us guys but they are. This year in wrestling a freshman girl transfered into our school and wanted to challenge me for my 140 postion on the team. I was a senior and varsity and the team captain and I thought no girl could even last 30 seconds against me. But the coach made us do a wrestle off and she won by pinning me in a bananna split which is a hold that hurts and looks pretty embarasing. I was all shocked . I mean she didnt even look like she had any musles but she out wrestled me and dominated me like I was some guy who had never wrestled. It was embarassing but I thought she had just got lucky cause I was not expecting it so I challenged her to a wrestle off a week later to put her in her place. But she put she got me in a ball and chain and pinned me again. She ended up taking my 140 position on the team. A girl. So girls are getting stronger. I was going to quit but my coach woundlt let me but he kept saying that I shouldnt let a girl run me out of a mans sport but all I could think of was its more like a girls sport now

Posted by tomtomtom on 2009-11-14 14:12:06

That's tough to take. My girlfriend's daughter has a friend who used to be a gymnast. she has very strong legs. This kid from the high school wrestling team was teasing her, so she challenged him to tussle. After a few minutes of jockeying for position, she wrapped her legs around his midsection. Omg, the kid let out a painful scream like he was being killed. he tapped out after 30 seconds, but she didn't let him go. she held him in that position for the longest time, squeezing hard every few seconds. After about 15 minutes, he was begging for her to stop. She was still $%!@ed and just turned up the pressure. My goodness, the kid turned red and started crying. Another 5 minutes and he just went limp. she released him from the death grip and straddled him. She put her thighs on his arms and held him there till the gym teacher saw them an made her get off. Now she is no great athlete or anything, she just knows how to fight and has thigh muscles that could kill.