Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Ghost?

GHOSTS

Posted by Bora on 2005-02-25 14:30:21

I thought it was a ghost

Few days after Christmas, but I still had Christmas lights on in my bedrum. I tryed to sleep nad cloused my eyes. Ten minutes passed, and the light was disturbing me that night, so I decided to turn the lights of, so I did and went to bed again. Ten minutes after, the lights turned on by itself. I went upp to turn them of again, and I did but right after I thought " what if it is a ghost that likes Christmas atmosphere, so I regreted and wanted to turn them on again, but now it didn´t work - I didn´t succy, so I let it be like that and went to bed again. Fifteen minutes after the lights turned on by itself again. Oh, what´s this... Ok, I let it be like that, so I tryed to sleep with lights on again. Twenty minutes after the lights went of (by itself again). Now I am not going to think about it anymore I thought and slept. In the morning when I slightely woke up from my sleep I hurd that the music, which I had on a cd, was on and it was one of my favorit songs. I couldn´t have done it myself - because I had no memmory that I was pushing the bottoms of the remote controll - I just woke up, and nobody else were home at me. I remmembre that one day before I have told my nees that I think there is nothing else more beautyful than to wake up with the music you like, it is a very beautyful feeling. Could it be a ghost...? Nobody could give me an answer. But if it was a ghost, than it must be a very nice one. (Bora)

Posted by SpOrTCuTAaY85 on 2005-02-26 19:12:57

thats scary

Posted by I'm a Chicken and I like it... on 2005-02-27 18:22:08

How could the ghot be nice if it kept turning the lights on and off and freaking you out? I saw a toddler in the cot in my room when i was on holida. It really freaked me out ao i had to sleep with the lights on for the rest of the week!

Posted by xNate on 2005-03-20 03:47:17

Thanks for leaving a message. It was interesting. Anyways, it could possibly be a ghost, unless you had serious problems with your electricity...

Posted by .-AnOnYmOuS-. on 2007-01-31 18:57:06

well one night i think i was 14 at the time i didnt want to go to sleep but if i turned on a light my mom would somehow know i was awake so i turned on my radio because it had a little light on it and turned the volume down to zero when i was done with whatever i was doing i turned off the radio and went to sleep later i woke up and i was standing in front of the radio it had been turned on and the volume was turned up a lot and surprisingly my mom didnt wake up and that was the first time i had sleptwalked so that part about the radio you were talking about you could have been just sleepwalking