Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

GIRLS: Unusual pee places!

Peeing

Posted by bethany15uk on 2005-01-14 20:30:36

I prefer to pee outside rather then use smelly public toilets and so I do it quite a lot. Some of the questions in yr poll are difficutl to answer though. I'm not really bothered if people see so I don't make a lot of effort to hide but that doesn't mean I go completely out in the open so none of the answers to that one are right for me. I have the same problem with some of the other questions. I'm 15. bethanyrachaeluk@hotmail.com

Posted by Tomari on 2006-01-14 15:05:26

peeing outside stories

my father is often working late, and i never use the school toilets because they are repugnant. i always have to pee when i get home but my father is not always there to lets me in. i dare not pee in my pants because my father will yell at me and make me do the laundry. luckily for me, i have found perfect privacy places in my yard. not even my father knows. so, every day after school i casually walk into my back yard, strip down to nothing (nothing, i like to be naked when i pee. it makes it feel more natural with my breasts exposed. don't know why)and just go in the composter. i have even had to poop after school and have been able to do it, care (and clothing) free in my very backyard. it works. best places for it are beside a board fence, in some bushes or up a tree. the composter is only for pee.

Posted by lexi_babe on 2006-01-16 20:51:38

Does it get to you at all during or after you do that, sandeala?

Posted by piss drinker on 2007-03-12 03:33:55

Peeing outside

I like to go pee on the porch, sometimes i even take a $%!@, blaming it on the dog, I get totally naked, and let my stream loose, i get so horny when i do it that one time when my dog was in heat, i had him mount me and $%!@ in $%!@ and $%!@, it felt so good, then once my younger brother got me doing it and i sucked his $%!@ to keep him quiet, my dad spanked when he found out, but i had a threesome with him and my mom later that night.

Posted by sherry8 on 2007-10-08 00:19:18

pee pee out side

i went to the porta potta but the line was too long so i went out side and peed