Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The Sexiest Race

Are people really this ignorant?

Posted by whiteonblack on 2006-01-19 03:47:42

First of all there's no such thing as race (other than the human race.) Race is a social construct and should be viewed only that way, as we created it ourselves. Genetically, we're very similar, yet we're all different because we're from different cultures. The other thing is, like others have commented, there are plain people in every cultural background. I mean I'm a 'White' male, but I tend to find 'African American' & 'Hispanic' girls more attractive. But what do I know, really!? The answer is not a lot, because there is no such thing as one 'race' being more attractive than the other. Go MLK & Malcolm X! Well, that's my two cents. Kris.

Posted by MattVile1126@aol.com on 2008-05-08 00:56:01

I totally agree. Can you believe there are actually neo-Nazis, also known as "scientists," who believe race exists due to some type of witchcraft called "genetics"? It's crazy.

Posted by the Russian on 2009-01-11 20:32:19

"I totally agree. Can you believe there are actually neo-Nazis, also known as "scientists," who believe race exists due to some type of witchcraft called "genetics"? It's crazy." <----lol. I hate people like that other dude that tries to say there are no races except the "human race," it's annoying.