Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Homosexuality: Your Opinion

for Ainslie

Posted by speaker and listener on 2001-11-16 19:30:21

Ainslie, I'm very happy that you accept God.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to conclusions.I will not jump to