Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Homosexuality: Your Opinion

THE PARANOIDS ARE CHASING ME!!!!!

Posted by Luke on 2000-04-20 21:55:43

OK, I'm a little lost here and gotta ask WHAT ARE YOU GAY RIGHTS PEOPLE ALL HIGH ON? Christian people say, "Gays are people too." You say, "You insensitive bigot!" Christians say, "I'm not in a position to judge anyone." You say, "Go do your hate crimes somewhere else!" Having homosexual feelings is no more a sin than being tempted to steal. These, however, are both sins if you carry them out. True, homosexuals are who they are. Just like everyone else (regardless of their orientation) they are sinful human beings. And just like everyone else, they can give into their desires, or they can rise above them with God's help. It's easy to say, "I am what I am." But God asks for more than that from all of us. He asks us all to strive to overcome our sinful nature. And don't think that's any easier for me than it is for someone who's gay. I have sinful thoughts every minute (most of which, unfortunately, I end up carrying out). So you can just accept yourself, or you can strive to make yourself into the person God wants you to be. Of course it's your choice. Far be it from me to force my views on anyone. =Þ

I also made a poll. For anyone interested, it's @ www.misterpoll.com/poll.wga?id=4049666534

Posted by God himself on 2000-04-24 15:06:00

Bla, bla, bla.

========== In Reply To ========== OK, I'm a little lost here and gotta ask WHAT ARE YOU GAY RIGHTS PEOPLE ALL HIGH ON? Christian people say, "Gays are people too." You say, "You insensitive bigot!" Christians say, "I'm not in a position to judge anyone." You say, "Go do your hate crimes somewhere else!" Having homosexual feelings is no more a sin than being tempted to steal. These, however, are both sins if you carry them out. True, homosexuals are who they are. Just like everyone else bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Have I bored you to death yet? Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Have my archaic opinions put you to sleep yet? Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bet you're wondering why I'm posting even reading the "gay" polls, aren't you? So's my same sex life partner. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla.

I also made a poll. For anyone interested, it's @ www.misterpoll.com/poll.wga?id=4049666534 But why would you be? Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla.

Posted by Luke on 2000-04-25 21:01:25

GOTTA PROBLEM??!! If you don't agree w/ me, feel freee to discuss it like a civilized human being. I s'pose you're high on some crap, too. I just can't get these paranoids off my tail.

========== In Reply To ========== Bla, bla, bla.

Posted by mina on 2000-04-28 20:19:11

That was hilarious!

Posted by God himself on 2000-05-02 16:48:32

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla. You're obviously the one with the problem here. Bla, bla, bing, bing, tiddle, tiddle, bang.

========== In Reply To ========== GOTTA PROBLEM??!! If you don't agree w/ me, feel freee to discuss it like a civilized human being. I s'pose you're high on some crap, too. I just can't get these paranoids off my tail.