Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Hypnotized for entertainment

Hypnotized

Posted by sburns20 on 2005-06-01 06:08:49

yeah. i was hypnotized too. they made me think i was a 1 year old. it was humiliating because i peed and pooped my pants. i was red

Posted by Throy 432 on 2005-06-13 06:43:15

that is nothing

I was hynotised into thinking i was a 5 y/o girl! clothes and all!

Posted by Deamond on 2006-04-02 08:20:26

Really? How were you hypnotized? How much do you remember about what the hypnotist did?

Posted by KnuxMaster on 2009-04-27 23:21:49

I was hypnotized into believing i was a girl going through a period.

Posted by leadersofthis on 2010-05-15 15:04:20

I was hypnotized by my friend's uncle once. It was at his birthday party and his uncle covertly hypnotized a few of us. Then he put on a show for everyone. He gave us all a cue word that would make us each do something different. The three who were hypnotized were me, Charles and Andrew. Charles's word made him do the chicken dance, Andrew's made him act like a dog and mine made me remove an article of clothing every time I heard it. I wouldn't notice that I had taken it off until someone pointed it out to me. Personally, I think mine was the most embarrassing. When the uncle left, he left the triggers in place for the rest of the night. Charles kept finding himself dance like a chicken and I'd be laughing until someone would point out to me that I was in my underwear. Then, just as I was pulling my shirt on they'd make me take it off again... It really bugged me. At least it was all boys there...