Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Preteen Sex

Not all molesting causes problems

Posted by justchecking on 2008-04-01 22:59:45

I'm 16 and bi. My bf is a lot older. He's been my bf since I was 12 1/2. The first few times we were together we just stroked each other. Then we started doing oral on each other. He didn't give me a.n.a.l until I was 14. The first few times hurt, but now I love it. I don't consider myself "molested". I knew what he was doing to me, and I wanted him to touch my p.e.n.i.s and I wanted to touch his from the first time.

Posted by DaddysGurlCass on 2008-04-21 14:06:17

Brave One, I TOT'LY agree wit U!!! Peeps R jus scared 'cuz whut U post'd duzn't fit in2 their lil equation....PROPS 2 U 4 speakin the truth!

Cassi

Posted by Weller on 2009-03-15 22:23:11

I am a father of 2 young girls, ages 7 and 8. For some reason, lots of people have extreme views about what is not acceptable. Anything you find unacceptable, don't do it. But, don't try to make choices for other people. And, when it comes down to it, it's just sex. Even words like molestation give it a negative connotation that isn't necessary nor productive. Maybe it should just be called, "play-time," or "sex education." I think that preteens who are taught and trained at home, have a healthy, guilt-free attitude towards sex.

Posted by Saint_Angel on 2009-07-28 00:09:01

It's a horrible, traumatizing thing if someone is forced into sexual activity against their will, no matter how young or old they are. But my own experience, posters here & on other sites, & every scientific study done on the subject shows that children who engage in sexual activity because they want to, aren't traumatized & have no psychological problems about it. I enjoyed being taken behind the bunkbeds, stripped & fondled by my stepsister so much (when I was 8 & she was 16) that it didn't even occur to me until recently that it technically counted as having been molested. I didn't repress the memory or anything, I honestly just didn't think anything of it for most of my life. I thought if you enjoyed it, it didn't count as molesting. I've turned out just fine. We're not sick because we weren't forced to do anything against our will. If a child is forced, also if they are screamed at afterwards that they or what they did is dirty, that's what causes mental problems.

Posted by AlanMO on 2011-07-17 22:21:04

I was molested and raped as a 11-13 year old and no one knew about it and I kept it a secret for many years, to be exact 25 years until I tried to commit suicide when I finally meet the guy who raped me over and over again. What I thought became a pleasurable experience made me think hard as and adult of what it actually was "a terrible event", but as a child it was not. I learned or was told it was "ok" what I was doing.

I even seeked out my molester and initiate more sexual activities when I was 13 and wanted more.

Being $%!@ed and then having to perfrom $%!@ on the "perp" and then being penetrated. I was told everything I did that special boys do for their older friends. As I grew up I never had any close male friends my age, I was attracted to older guys. Then in my 20s, I started to wonder how many other boys were raped like I was