Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Preteen Sex

its normal

Posted by jennypenny on 2021-10-26 18:26:45

i thought this poll was weird then i saw it was made 2005 before i was born. these days for girls anyway its totally normal to have sex when preteen thats what all girls do. in my school all the girls loose there virginity before they turn 13 and if a girls already a teenager and still a virgin thats super embarassing. its embarassing to be a virgin in middle school too so girls always wanna have sex before middle school. its so weird to me that i read people talking like preteen sex isnt normal cuz for girls my age right now not having sex as preteen is weird.

Posted by Unlisted* on 2021-11-18 02:55:19

Yeah girls who start middle school as virgins are kind of outcasts. Most start in 4th or 5th grade with a few who wait until a bit later and dine who are early bloomers and start in 2nd or 3rd

Posted by jennypenny on 2021-11-18 05:08:13

im in 4th grade now and almost all the girls already lost there virginitys. there are only 2 or 3 girls in my grade who are still virgins and the other girls laugh at them. girls wanna have sex before they turn 10 cuz its kinda embarassing to have double figure age and still be a virgin. my bf said when he started dating girls a few years ago there were more 4th grade virgins but now there are hardly any.

Posted by Unlisted* on 2021-11-27 03:11:08

Yeah. Twenty years ago when I was in university, the youngest girls you could reliably get with were 7th graders, and even then lots were virgins and nervous. Now, my gf is in 2nd grade, and she was quite eager to have sex, and she's very enthusiastic in bed.

Posted by jennypenny on 2021-11-27 19:13:08

lol yeah i was like that in 2nd grade too i wanted sex more than my bf. after my first time i wanted to do it all the time but my bf could only do it 2 or 3 times a day and i wanted more than that. it seems so wierd to me that in the past lots of 7th grade girls were virgins like wtf a 12yo or 13yo girl whos never had sex how is that possible. im really glad i dont live sometime when i had to wait til middle school to start dating! guys like elementary school girls best too.