Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Mixed Boxing (girls only)

girls cant touch me

Posted by will_kick ur_ass on 2006-05-08 18:25:56

I am a 15 year old boy who had a boxing match against two girls in the same day and i knocked the $%!@ into them both. Both where same height and weight it started cause i called them $%!@z then the first challanged me to a boxing match and then the other challanged me too so i took the challange the next day we met in one of their back yards i was in boxing shorts and they were in bikinis and in the fist fight I knocked her out in like a minut and i shoved my groin in her face and the sat on her and kept beating her like the bitch she was then the other one said she was fighting me this one went a bit longer but after a punch to the gut and a uppercut to the jaw she was flat out and i did the same to that bitch as i did the first. any girls want a fight replie to this message and i will knock the $%!@ into you

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2006-05-09 01:39:06

You should be ashamed of yourself. Any 15 year old boy can find plenty of weak girls to beat up on. I'll bet they had no muscle and didn't know how to fight. Just because they had big mouths, thats no reason to hurt them and humiliate them. If you go up against a girl your own size who has some decent muscle and knows how to fight, you'll be the one on your back. Maybe that's already happened and you haven't written about it!

Posted by will_kick ur_ass on 2006-09-02 13:51:39

Yeah keep telling yourself that u $%!@i could kickur $%!@ and i havn't lost to a girl in my life and i don't plan on starting

Posted by somechick121 on 2007-06-04 23:17:22

Try fighting an athletic girl who can fight. How big are you? Its no big deal beating most girls, but I bet I'd have you dazed on the floor within a couple minutes.

Posted by will_kick ur_ass on 2007-08-21 15:23:39

u write alot of challanges how about yoou backsome of them up and do it and ull be seeing stars