Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Is Circumcision a good practice?

I'm glad I'm circumcised

Posted by wasserball on 2005-03-13 04:51:32

I agree. My girl friend in HS told me she prefer guys who are circumcised. Maybe it's just a USA thing. I'm circumcised.

Posted by Floridian on 2005-04-22 04:57:42

I like unmutilated men, thank you very much

Screw the 'look' of a $%!@, I think what's most important is how it feels. I've read a number of studies which say that both the male and the female greatly enjoy intercourse more if the $%!@ is left in its natural state. But there are many more benefits than that to an uncircumcised $%!@, and several widely unknown disadvantages to a circumcised $%!@. You can look these up on the web, as recently there has been growing awareness among the American public of the detriments of the circumcised $%!@. On the less technical side, foreskins are simply just fun to play with (for the male as well as the female). Personally, I would be far more willing to engage in intercourse with a natural male. I strongly believe that the appeal of circumcision is only due to the comfort we have with tradition. It is merely 'the style' and that may be why some people prefer the look of the circumcised $%!@. It's a matter of cultural taste, and cultural as well as personal taste can change.

Posted by Chuck506 on 2006-01-28 02:50:42

those who have little or no experience with foreskin trend to prefer circumcised guys and those from areas where foreskin is common like them that way. neither is a reason to cut or not.

Posted by Jez93 on 2012-04-02 13:31:49

I love being circumcised and I m from the Uk where irs rare. I think it looks better.