Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

ARE MEN ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX SEXUALLY??? "MEN ONLY"

What I have read..

Posted by Steve ST on 2005-01-20 02:34:06

Most males may have some interest or attraction at sometime, in some circumstance-- to another male. Most males would have a definite preference to the female body. Such an interest (male) may be more prominante(SP)in adolescense-- or in an all male enviroment-- being in the service, prison-- male boarding school.

Posted by Amacy on 2005-01-21 00:23:39

So are you saying that you have had an attraction to the same sex?

Posted by james423 on 2005-01-25 12:40:46

Yes, I'd say that I have a sexual attraction to the same sex. Years ago, I had sex with another man & enjoyed it. Even though I've been in monogamous heterosexual relationships for years, I still sometimes fantasize about having sex again with another man.

Posted by titanic fan on 2005-01-27 17:55:13

I too am sexually attracted to men. I had sex with a guy friend when I was 16 and many times since then. I consider myself bisexual with a strong attraction to men.

Posted by The_Nothing_Man on 2010-07-05 11:35:06

I too will have a sexual attracton if I see a guy with a cute butt and pênis. And I cannot help but want him inside me. 25 years ago, a cousin and I were skinny dipping along a creek for several hours. I was really turned on by his nude body and he was with mine. We were able to act upon that due to our privacy and my cousin went inside me and we had sex.