Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Length of shorts (males only)

Shorts

Posted by marshall on 2010-04-08 21:08:11

I grew up in the 70's and 80's and I don't understand why some people think that guys who would prefer to wear shorter shorts must be gay. I grew up when it was normal for straight boys and men to wear short shorts. Athletes wore them. Men and boys of various ages did too. I don't even really like the term "short shorts." They are just shorts. I don't mind the look of some knee length shorts, or some that come just below the knee, but the ones that are really baggy and come down to just above the ankle are the most rediculous things I've ever seen.

Posted by bboy96 on 2010-12-17 21:17:19

I agree.When I was a kid and into my teens I wore short shorts everyday and everywhere. Thats not been that long ago.I still wear them alot just not quite as short as I did then.Looking back I found some pictures of me at a cook out when I was about 17 or 18 in cut off levis.About an inch or so of cheek was visable.

Posted by lemeatit on 2012-12-14 23:23:11

I have some shorts that look similar to the ones worn by athletes for long distance running and some of the high-jumpers wear these days. I love to hang out in them and especially if I am able to go commando because then sometimes my junk hangs out of the leg and people get an eyeful. some of the reactions are quite fun to watch, but the best is my bf because when he sees it he gets an instant hard on.