Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The New Strip Poker Poll!!!

when i play

Posted by msmith8907 on 2005-10-04 02:17:20

When we play we always make the person with the worst hand strip. We also play until everyone is naked. If you go naked you have to do favors until everyone is naked. Here is an experience that my friends called my most embarrassing (i don;t really get embarrassed). one time i was playing truth or dare and i was over at my frined house. There is a pool, a hot tub, and a trapoline. The live on the corner of a street so the backyard is partly visible. Anyway, it had come down to me and one other guy both in our boxers. we were going to go play in the pool next so we made a bet that if one of us lost twice in a row they would have to remain naked for 1 hour, if one person lost and went naked, and then they won and the last person went naked, the first one to lose had to go swimming in a speedo that was 3 sizes too small. Anyway i ended up winning the first hand, but got talking into playing 2 more hands cause they thought they could win. THEY DID. it was kind f funny cause he had to wear the speedo cause he lost and then i did, but i also lost twice in a row so i had to stay naked for an hour. While we were in the pool i got my friend that lost to take another bet that he lost and had to stay naked as well. Then we went around rigging bets with other people so it ended up wth the whole group of 12 naked in the backyard.

Posted by Juswndrn on 2007-06-22 04:39:33

Would love to play with you. juswndrn@hotmail.com

Posted by Juswndrn on 2007-06-22 04:43:18

Would love to spend an hour naked with you. juswndrn@hotmail.com