Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

least fav

Posted by Jamie-chan FL on 2005-06-24 20:08:17

I bet everyone's "other" least fav. character was Zhao, especially considering that "personality" was the #1 reason for that character being the least favorite. At least, that was my reason. I must say that Ozai is my second-least fav., only because he gave Zuko the scar despite the fact that Zuko was right...$%!@... Anyway, cool poll, so much better than those "which character are you?" things that everyone else does.

Posted by zukosfire5 on 2005-07-10 02:41:23

mine was katara, she too goody-goody for me. my fav character was ...... THE CABBAGE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so sorry for his poor lil' cabbages ;)

Posted by Sichi on 2005-07-20 21:07:23

I agree. My least fav is Zhao. He is a @$$hole. Poor Zuko having to deal with that. And Katara is not a goodie goodie, she can smetimes be overprotective, but that's because she is the only girl. You would act like her if you were stuck with 2 boys -_-

Posted by Antiscia on 2005-09-08 22:12:42

Fire Lord Ozai is my least favorite character simply because he is the most cliche, which isn't necessarily bad in this case.

All of the reoccuring characters in Avatar, for the most part, are very well-rounded. Everyone has traits that make them both heroic/villanous and flawed, and I like that.

However, Ozai is very, very a-typical big bad. He's a one-dimensional character; the big bad with all the power and the huge army with the coming power source that will enable him to take over the world. Boring, but I think that the developers know this, which is why they don't over-use the character.

Posted by anine avatar angel on 2005-10-22 21:57:17

I HATE katara! its embarassing yes and strand but i... well i like like aang....i no im wierd!