Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

CAT HUNTING

Why would you want to?

Posted by Yippie on 2005-04-23 19:26:51

Why in the living world, would you want to "Hunt A Cat?" That's absolutely disgusting! Personally, I find in "inmature," to hunt in the first place, so I for one would definitely have to say "NO!" Think about this! That's absolutely terrible, & should be "ILLEGAL!"

Posted by taech on 2005-04-28 01:23:04

Hunting Cats

Is not only animal abuse but it's quite simply, evil. Cats are basically children with fur, only better because they love unconditionally. How cool would it be to hunt and kill a two year old child? Not very. I consider hunting a helpless animal the same thing!

Posted by BHGman on 2005-06-02 20:55:50

I got idea

If you want to hunt ANYTHING then you should have to do one of two things first. 1 do it yourself mastectomy... with a rusty butterknife 2 do it yourself castration... with a rusty butterknife I bet this would make alot of people vegetetarians AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by CountArtha on 2005-07-18 09:26:29

Cats are better than children? You're an @$$!

Posted by Ko the Improbable on 2005-12-01 18:41:42

The cats they're wanting to hunt, feral cats, aren't defenseless. Try to catch one with your hands, you'll lose fingers. They're too far gone to be able to be kept as pets (well, you could keep them in a cage like you would a dangerous snake). So, these aren't the "children with fur" you're thinking of. They're essentially wild animals. My stance is more on the fence in this issue. While I'm not against hunting them for the same reasons I'm not against hunting bears or other animals that people aren't likely to eat, I'm also not for hunting them because I like cats. If anything, I think it should just be a matter of it not being illegal if they are a danger to livestock or even small children.