Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Schoolboy Pinning

pinned down in a fight

Posted by saap on 2015-08-03 19:22:06

I was in a fight and I got tripped up and then the guy straddled me then sat on my chest then moved his bum up near my throat, he punched me and I couldn't do anything, my girlfriend watched and said she found it a turn on watching me pinned under another boys bum with his bulge nearly touching my chin, she kept saying I got owned, has this happened to anyone else?

Posted by cary on 2015-12-18 14:34:27

It didn't happen to me but I did that to other guys lots of times. I didn't always punch the guy I was sitting on . Sometimes I just sat on him and did things like twisting his nose and knocking on his forehead with my knuckles to torture him. I like moving up and sitting on his throat to choke him a little to show him I'm his boss.

One guy's girlfriend just kept on laughing at the guy I was sitting on. She was almost flirting with me and even asked me to slap him and to shut him up when he was whining . I asked if I should sit on his face to keep him quite and she said she didn't care. I didn't sit on his face but I did close my legs over his face so he could hardly breathe.

Posted by miss elizabeth on 2015-12-24 23:46:50

Happy xmas Cary, i hope your still into humiliating other males once you have them pinned at your mercy, I'm sure you still are reading your recent posts, I recently read about this guy who was about fifty years old and he lived in a flat below this young woman who was in her early twenties and this older guy became obsessed with this girl, anyway to cut a long story short this girl convinced this older guy to come up to her flat one evening but then to his surprise she had one of her friends there, a young guy who was a cage fighter, anyway she encouraged this young guy to beat up this older guy, taking his time with him ,toying with him to show off to this young woman. Then once this older guy was pinned helplessly and exhausted at this young guys mercy she encouraged her young friend to reach back and start to forceabally $%!@e this older guy, at first he was able to resist but he was completely subdued and as his young dominator persisted he soon had no control over his reactions and could only lay there utterly helpless, trapped beneath this younger guy as he humiliated him and after some time he was forced to $%!@ by this younger guy, his ordeal was almost over apart from this younger guy had caught most of his older victims $%!@ in his hand and then forced this into the older guys mouth then put one of his hands over this older guys mouth to prevent him from splitting out his own sperm,then the younger guy with his free hand started to massage his victims throat until the older guy was forced to swallow his own sperm all under the enthusiastic encouragement from this young woman.Needless to say this older guy never troubled this younger woman again

Posted by GassyRPs on 2016-11-18 22:03:29

That happened sometimes to me too, but I did it to others as well

Posted by MariaDD on 2018-03-30 14:54:24

That's very hot, I'd love to get a young hot guy to do something like that to my husband.