Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

teen girls beat up older men

My Nieghboor...lol.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-02-03 01:07:04

Great poll! So, just yesterday I kicked my nieghboors a$$ cuz he $%!@ed me off and I was $%!@ed off at my mom! So I saw that he was home and went over....I spent the next 4 hrs slapping him around ,kicking him, and sitting on his face! lol! At the end he was a mess! I LOVE beating up guys! It is such a buzz! This is a out of shape 160ish lbs 5'8' tall piece of mancrap who came onto me sexually when I was 12! Wot a loser! Well now he's sorry I moved in next door...The first day I slapped the s.h.i.t. out of him waz the day he grabbed my a$$! ha! ha! big mistake-A$$hole! LOL! Now I own him! GIRLZ RULE 4EVA!!! (^-^)~

Posted by strongersister9 on 2009-02-06 07:32:41

You're 14 and you beat a 5 foot 8 guy, You are a really strong girl, Girls these days are so strong, I've never gone to a gym but I've seen some of the girls, They are really strong, They could beat most boys anyday. Some of the Girls in the basket ball team are about 6 feet 5 inches tall and Muscular and fit. Do you like weaker boys?.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-02-09 04:10:14

hell yea! (^_^)~

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-02-20 10:02:25

hey Dave, can't post my email here theres WAY too many trolls. This site is not what it should be...but thats the internet,sorry,babe.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-02-21 08:03:16

This site is still kina cool, but,like,Sketchy too. ever notice that? ^_^ kitty.