Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UFO Series Poll

UFO on DVD ?

Posted by stephen on 2000-04-08 21:52:44

By looking through the poll results it appears that I run just about down the mark as an average UFO viewer ie male, watched the series when I was 10 or less in 1970, etc (Iam a Aussie however not American).

It is at least 15 years since I have watched an episode I am very ready to rediscover Lt Ellis and the Team with my kids. However I'll be damned if I am going to fork out the $$$ for a VHS copy. It is hard work getting the Brits to embrace technology but hopefully either the American or Japanese feel the need to remaster and release the series on DVD. Iam sure that it would be immensely popular among the general populace.

How about popping in a "Would you consider buying the series on a) VHS b) DVD question into the Poll and see how it flies....

Posted by Nigel B on 2005-11-11 15:08:01

Hi - you can get all 26 UFO episodes on DVD from Amazon, plus its recently been remastered, all episodes complete with no cuts. Also, we Poms have a new TV channel ITV4, and completely by accident I tuned in and they are showing the whole series, how happy am I.