Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Use of Jockstraps in America

jock story

Posted by BusterBeBop on 2002-11-15 14:20:23

This is a story that my friend Max sent me about himself - I was excited because my Uncle John, Aunt June and cousin Bobby were coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. Bobby and I, both 13, were good friends. Yesterday we had been shopping down at the local sports store. Both of us had agreed to wear our purchases today. My younger sister Betty and I had watched the Macy's parade earlier and enjoyed it. Finally, our guests arrived and everyone sat down to that great traditional turkey dinner that my mom had worked so hard on. After dinner Bobby and I went down to the basement. We knew that we could have some privacy here. As we started stripping off our clothing Betty quietly opened the door to the basement, crept down a few steps and watched. Bobby and I were taking turns posing for each other in various positions to show off our new jockstraps. Both of us were proud of our new straps and had gotten them yesterday for gym class. After a couple of minutes of watching Betty spoke up. "Oh my, you boys are being bad. I'm going to tell mommy." said Betty. Bobby and I were startled. "No, don't do that!" we both cried out. "Well, if you both agree to do what I say then I won't tell." replied Betty. "OK." I said, hoping for the best. Betty walked down the steps and sat on the bottom one. "I want you both to stand over here in front of me." said Betty with a smile on her face. We did as told. "Now, I want you to take off your jockstraps and hand them to me." "No!" we howled. "It's either that or I am going right upstairs and tell." said Betty. We knew we were beaten. Bobby and I both started pulling our straps down and gave them to Betty. There we stood totally naked in front of Betty. Both of us turned beet red and were humiliated as Betty looked at our private parts and examined our jockstraps. "I thought your things would be bigger especially yours Max." laughed Betty. "Ok," said Betty "I won't tell." Betty giggled, tossed my strap to Bobby and Bobby's strap to me, got up and went up the stairs. Betty, Bobby and I still laugh about that past Thanksgiving when we get together now and enjoy some turkey and pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day. Bobby and I later got revenge on Betty in a revealing way but that's another story.

Posted by saxophone1021 on 2003-03-30 23:28:02

i would gladly model jocks for anyone! ========== In Reply To ========== This is a story that my friend Max sent me about himself - I was excited because my Uncle John, Aunt June and cousin Bobby were coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. Bobby and I, both 13, were good friends. Yesterday we had been shopping down at the local sports store. Both of us had agreed to wear our purchases today. My younger sister Betty and I had watched the Macy's parade earlier and enjoyed it. Finally, our guests arrived and everyone sat down to that great traditional turkey dinner that my mom had worked so hard on. After dinner Bobby and I went down to the basement. We knew that we could have some privacy here. As we started stripping off our clothing Betty quietly opened the door to the basement, crept down a few steps and watched. Bobby and I were taking turns posing for each other in various positions to show off our new jockstraps. Both of us were proud of our new straps and had gotten them yesterday for gym class. After a couple of minutes of watching Betty spoke up. "Oh my, you boys are being bad. I'm going to tell mommy." said Betty. Bobby and I were startled. "No, don't do that!" we both cried out. "Well, if you both agree to do what I say then I won't tell." replied Betty. "OK." I said, hoping for the best. Betty walked down the steps and sat on the bottom one. "I want you both to stand over here in front of me." said Betty with a smile on her face. We did as told. "Now, I want you to take off your jockstraps and hand them to me." "No!" we howled. "It's either that or I am going right upstairs and tell." said Betty. We knew we were beaten. Bobby and I both started pulling our straps down and gave them to Betty. There we stood totally naked in front of Betty. Both of us turned beet red and were humiliated as Betty looked at our private parts and examined our jockstraps. "I thought your things would be bigger especially yours Max." laughed Betty. "Ok," said Betty "I won't tell." Betty giggled, tossed my strap to Bobby and Bobby's strap to me, got up and went up the stairs. Betty, Bobby and I still laugh about that past Thanksgiving when we get together now and enjoy some turkey and pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day. Bobby and I later got revenge on Betty in a revealing way but that's another story.

Posted by simple1 on 2010-04-07 23:17:38

I remember when my dad first got me a strap, to make me more comfortable in it all we wore one day was just a jockstrap. It was fun.