Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Use of Jockstraps in America

Girls liked to watch the guys in PE

Posted by Tricia on 2002-02-05 04:36:51

Saw your poll and couldn't really take it since I'm a girl. But did remember us girls watching the guys in gym class when we were in high school. especially 9th grade. Maybe 1978. The guys used to have wear white gym shirts, white shorts, and white socks. And a jockstrap. Our PE was at the same time as the boys PE and so we got to watch the guys come out of the lockerroom and line up for inspection. The guys' shorts were very short then and very thin so you could see the straps thru their shorts. Especially when they had to bend over for calthenics. If they had to take off their shirts for basketball or whatever, the waistbands of their jocks stuck up out of their shorts. The shorts didn't cover much. Some of the guys were embarrassed if they saw us watching, but most didn't seem to have a clue that we could see their jockstraps through their shorts. The favorite prank for the boys was to pull down each others shorts so the girls class to see some guy's jockstrap.

Posted by jockstraper on 2002-07-25 05:06:12

========== In Reply To ==========

Saw your poll and couldn't really take it since I'm a girl. But did remember us girls watching the guys in gym class when we were in high school. especially 9th grade. Maybe 1978. The guys used to have wear white gym shirts, white shorts, and white socks. And a jockstrap. Our PE was at the same time as the boys PE and so we got to watch the guys come out of the lockerroom and line up for inspection. The guys' shorts were very short then and very thin so you could see the straps thru their shorts. Especially when they had to bend over for calthenics. If they had to take off their shirts for basketball or whatever, the waistbands of their jocks stuck up out of their shorts. The shorts didn't cover much. Some of the guys were embarrassed if they saw us watching, but most didn't seem to have a clue that we could see their jockstraps through their shorts. The favorite prank for the boys was to pull down each others shorts so the girls class to see some guy's jockstrap.

As a guy i have worn a similar outfit and believe it or not some guys staged it. our teacher would punish guys not wearing their jocks to be hit smack dab in the balls then run in an old jock strap used by many guys(never washed) then get spanked in front of everyone(yes girls too) Sadly it happened to me 5 times(guys would stage tis too to show off their privates)

Posted by JessIE2hot on 2006-09-20 04:07:02

I remember doing similar thing. I would always wear old stretched out jockstrap that would hang loose on me and reveal lots. I remember other guys doing it as well. Naturally, we would go to all sorts of trouble to be seen in our loose jocks.