Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Use of Jockstraps in America

How to wear a jock strap?

Posted by stephen on 2002-02-08 20:03:46

Could someone please tell me how to wear a jock strap? my dad never told me and i just started wearing one. thanks -Stephen

Posted by gym011 on 2003-06-28 04:15:43

========== In Reply To ========== Could someone please tell me how to wear a jock strap? my dad never told me and i just started wearing one. thanks -Stephen

hi stephen you can email me Paul

jogger011@webtv.net

Posted by billyboy on 2003-07-08 23:52:33

Safety First

It's most important to be safe in sports - (don't we know it lads with balls, bats, and bodies crashing all around!) - so jock straps must be worn. I was explaining to a little lad of 9 today that in the same way we protect the soles of our feet and toes with gym shoes when we play sport, it's important to protect our $%!@ and balls too. Yes we can do most indoor gym bare foot without doing much harm apart from getting them filthy, but we wouldn't go outdoors unprotected. Can you imagine cross-country without a sturdy pair of rubbers! In the same way our vital parts must be protected, and I was demonstrating to the boy how a strap even without a cup is better than nothing. Up til now I had noticed he wore nothing under his gym shorts. He was interested in what I showed him, and he wants me to fix him up with a jock.

Posted by bike#10 on 2004-08-03 17:02:06

========== In Reply To ========== It's most important to be safe in sports - (don't we know it lads with balls, bats, and bodies crashing all around!) - so jock straps must be worn. I was explaining to a little lad of 9 today that in the same way we protect the soles of our feet and toes with gym shoes when we play sport, it's important to protect our $%!@ and balls too. Yes we can do most indoor gym bare foot without doing much harm apart from getting them filthy, but we wouldn't go outdoors unprotected. Can you imagine cross-country without a sturdy pair of rubbers! In the same way our vital parts must be protected, and I was demonstrating to the boy how a strap even without a cup is better than nothing. Up til now I had noticed he wore nothing under his gym shorts. He was interested in what I showed him, and he wants me to fix him up with a jock.

Posted by bike 101 on 2006-01-24 03:36:03

Hi Stephan, How do you like your jock now?