Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Use of Jockstraps in America

Jockstraps, spanking and stuff

Posted by Andy15 on 2003-05-07 06:31:32

Wow there is so much stuff in this poll. I go to a private school and we have to wear jocks for gym class. Lots of our stuff is different than in public schools. All the boys have to take a shower after every gym class. I am 15 and that makes sense. Our school provides the gym clothes except for the jockstrap and shoes. The boys are issued a new set of cotton shorts and t shirts every three days. The shorts we are issued are real short and some of the guys are kind of embarrassed to wear them but we are required to use only the school issue stuff. When we do calesthetics the stupid shorts ride up in back so the lower jockstrap strap is sometimes visible and sometimes even the lower part of a guys butt cheeks. Some of the guys complained to our gym teacher but he said that the shorts gave them more freedom to move around and besides we arn't usually around the girls classes, and anyway "who cares". But i have seen some of the girls watching us do calesthetics. Every now and then someone gets his shorts pulled off when some of the guys see some girls around. That is most fun/scary when we are going shirtless since that leaves that boy with nothing on but his jock. If the gym teacher sees it happen he sends the ones that did it to the lockers. That offense results in 5 swats with his wood paddle on the guys butt. He is allowed to only be wearing the jockstrap. He uses a polished wood paddle. 5 swatts stings pretty good. He waiths till most of the guys are in the locker room to give the smacks. We always have to go naked into the showers and 5 swatts is enough to make some good red showup on most guys buttocks. Anyone getting paddled gets lots of teasing. Some guys seem to get automatic boners from the swats...you can see it happening even before they take off the jock to go in the shower. Getting a boner after a paddling while in the shower like triples the teasing. I have had it happen a few times and is really embarrassing.

I get swats at home and sometimes itis with a jock on and sometimes it is totally barebutt. I know my parents really care for me and nothing abusive happens but it is pretty embarrassing too.

On a warm evening i like to leave our house wearing shorts and a jockstrap to go running. There is a wooded area not far away and once its dark i sometimes take off everything except my shoes and have a naked run. That has usually been really fun. Once I was seen and reported to dad. For that I got put across a big stuffed chair with my shorts and jock pulled down and got 15 swatts...OUCH.

Andy15

Posted by billbank2002 on 2003-05-07 16:21:14

Sound like typical boys: seeing what they can get away with!! And when you get caught, you've also gotta be ready to take what you have coming to you. Besides, wouldn't you even be disappointed if your dad did NOT give it to you when you get caught and know you deserve it?

======== In Reply To ========== Wow there is so much stuff in this poll. I go to a private school and we have to wear jocks for gym class. Lots of our stuff is different than in public schools. All the boys have to take a shower after every gym class. I am 15 and that makes sense. Our school provides the gym clothes except for the jockstrap and shoes. The boys are issued a new set of cotton shorts and t shirts every three days. The shorts we are issued are real short and some of the guys are kind of embarrassed to wear them but we are required to use only the school issue stuff. When we do calesthetics the stupid shorts ride up in back so the lower jockstrap strap is sometimes visible and sometimes even the lower part of a guys butt cheeks. Some of the guys complained to our gym teacher but he said that the shorts gave them more freedom to move around and besides we arn't usually around the girls classes, and anyway "who cares". But i have seen some of the girls watching us do calesthetics. Every now and then someone gets his shorts pulled off when some of the guys see some girls around. That is most fun/scary when we are going shirtless since that leaves that boy with nothing on but his jock. If the gym teacher sees it happen he sends the ones that did it to the lockers. That offense results in 5 swats with his wood paddle on the guys butt. He is allowed to only be wearing the jockstrap. He uses a polished wood paddle. 5 swatts stings pretty good. He waiths till most of the guys are in the locker room to give the smacks. We always have to go naked into the showers and 5 swatts is enough to make some good red showup on most guys buttocks. Anyone getting paddled gets lots of teasing. Some guys seem to get automatic boners from the swats...you can see it happening even before they take off the jock to go in the shower. Getting a boner after a paddling while in the shower like triples the teasing. I have had it happen a few times and is really embarrassing.

I get swats at home and sometimes itis with a jock on and sometimes it is totally barebutt. I know my parents really care for me and nothing abusive happens but it is pretty embarrassing too.

On a warm evening i like to leave our house wearing shorts and a jockstrap to go running. There is a wooded area not far away and once its dark i sometimes take off everything except my shoes and have a naked run. That has usually been really fun. Once I was seen and reported to dad. For that I got put across a big stuffed chair with my shorts and jock pulled down and got 15 swatts...OUCH.

Andy15

Posted by Speedolover on 2007-01-28 05:34:50

omg all this spanking for doing stuff wrong, this stuff dosent happen in australia because your dad or gym teacher or whoe ever paddled, (Spanked) you thay would be looked up for abuse ya cant hit anyone in aus not for even getting a speeding ticket in your fathers car.