Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Stripping (girls only)

Strip Games

Posted by 44DD on 2006-02-02 00:30:57

I have played many games of strip poker. In a all girl game I will get fully naked, but in a coed group I will leave my panties on. Normally this means I face dares such as giving hand and blowjobs but I prefer this to showing my $%!@ to guys.

Posted by Teen slut on 2006-02-02 19:38:44

Whenever I play strip poker it is always guys vs girls. Both genders get a hand, and everyone present from the sex with the losing hand strips a peice of clothing, same goes for dares. It usually ends up with all the girls becoming naked maids/serving girls for the rest of the time the guys are there, and have to give bjs when asked for. The most naked a guy has ever gotten was no shirt, shoes, socks, or watches.

Posted by JackieJ on 2006-03-20 22:15:48

Same here...

I play Texas Hold'em of Five card Stud. High-Low gams also work the same. Anything fast and easy to understand is fine.

Posted by shower on 2006-04-25 12:37:35

check

http://www.misterpoll.com/719825545.html

Posted by tank 73 on 2007-12-01 22:14:10

my exsperiance

when i was at my friends b-dayparty for her 19 whe all were over 19 we played strip poker and if you don't want to strip you add minutes to being spanked or hoe har you have to suck when giving a blowjob i've never chickened out when playing and i always win but one time my best friend dawn played and she's got nice boobs so she said" how about we play strip poker only with a new twist instead of the lowest card but the highest card" we tryed it and we all got made because she always got 2's so we bend her over and we pulled down her pants and thong and we massaged her butt because she will pass out and she did we striped her naked and we put two dildos in her one in her crouch and her butt she came back to earth and toke us all out with her boobs because she hit us with them and when we woke up we were all ried together and she was drinking a beer and she spanked all of us we had hand marks on or butts and then we all had sex like always