Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

911 attacks

Yes Bin Laden did it

Posted by shutupplease on 2006-04-16 09:21:05

Wow.

alkider and the Teleban and nuclular weapons are not the scariest i think the real threat is run-on sentences.

Do your cause a favor and don't try to support it.

Posted by shutupplease on 2006-04-16 09:27:32

resones penagone ecspecially weres a gold ring

And that's not even touching the issue of the plane not hitting the Pentagon and the Twin Towers exploding.

Your idiocy is the best weapon your opponents have against you.

Posted by Cragslad on 2006-04-20 17:42:15

Conspiracy theories like ajt and gerkhin should be embarassed by the lack of critical thinking skills they display.

"-the trade centers exploded they didn't collapse. -if you watch a clip of the tradecenters "collapsing" you can clearly see explosoins when it falls."

No, they collapsed. You can clearly see them collapsing on hundreds of videos. They did not explode. The explosions you see as the towers collpase (not "collapse") are air being forced out as the each upper level falls onto the level below it (what they call "pancaking.") As fires were raging inside the buildings, what you see is basically fire being blown out the windows.

"-marvin bush (ex-head of security at the world trade center.) pulled bomb sniffing dogs and other bomb counter messures just before 9/11."

He was negligent, stupid and irresponsible, that's about as much as you can say.

"-no plane hit the penagone."

Let me ask you this then, what happened to the plane and where are the passengers on that flight?

All the "irregularities" about bin Laden are just silly. So he wrote with his right hand. So it was a bad video. So he was wearing a ring. Big deal. How do you make the huge leap from these trifles to saying "it was our Gov." ?

Oh wait, I know...

"for more info search for loose change under videos on google, they've got some good stuff."

...because your worldview comes to you through Google. You found it on Google, therefore it must be true. Sound about right?

Posted by Your_hero on 2006-04-21 09:35:44

You have to ask yourseleves why would a world government put its own people and their own families in danger by cooborating to attack its own country? no government would let its own die just to start a war and get a point over to the world.

Posted by jellopeacemaker14 on 2006-05-12 11:50:18

Although Bush is EVIL & stupid.I don't think this would be tollerated & I AM getting tired of the stupid UK people on here suggesting that it was a hoax.JUST MAKE SURE BUSHES BROTHER DOES NOT GET INTO OFFICE AFTER TWO OF THEM HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL LEARN & GORE WON THE 2000 election BUSH CHEATED! HIS COUSIN STARTED THE RUMOR HE WON ON FOX & all the other stations followed suit.--- u media