Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Obesity

Stripped health and hygiene inspections to prevent Ebola & other comm. diseases

Posted by Sylveef on 2014-10-17 19:52:31

Luke12 wrote in messages to my poll, Airport Security and Kids:

Enterovirus D68 is spreading across the USA at epidemic speed. The respiratory condition has caused one death and sent many children to the hospital. More deaths are anticipated. To date there is no vaccine. With the resulting phenomenon of autism, many parent are dubious about the safety of vaccines. The virus is most common among young children. It is spread from bowel to hands to mouth------With Ebola, all schools might be closed.

My response is:

For children arriving at airports (in particular from countries, where disease is reported), coming to schools, attending day-care centers, enjoying play areas and participating in community gatherings, mandatory stripped-to-underwear health and hygiene inspections (accessories removed, barefoot, all clothing above the waist and below thighs taken off, hair opened up and spread to inspect for lice) are recommended in my polls (adequate privacy to be provided by organizers), to prevent this and other such communicable diseases. Scanners may give wrong results, and may not be affordable in communities, which need them most. Trained eyes (and we can train people remotely through video conferencing, without exposing the trainers) are the best, the cheapest and the most accessible.

Links to my polls, mentioning stripped inspections are:

Current Schooling Practices Regarding Health and Safety http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/462667

Results as of October 17, 2014: Boys (27% briefs, 57% skin); Girls (22% panties; 56% skin)

Attire and Health Surveillance for school-Going Kids
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/362818

Results as of October 17, 2014: Boys (24% briefs, 71% skin); Girls (23% panties; 69% skin)

Sylveef sylvee(at the rate of)live.com

Posted by xiyeji6 on 2024-01-08 09:34:16

Stripped health and hygiene inspections pose a grave risk in preventing the spread of deadly diseases like Ebola and other communicable illnesses. We are offering you to get medicalwholesalesupplies and learn things related to your medical wholesale supplies. These inspections serve as a critical line of defense, ensuring that communities remain resilient against potential outbreaks. Neglecting such measures undermines public health, leaving populations vulnerable to the devastating consequences of unchecked contagions. Vigilance and rigorous inspections are paramount to safeguarding global well-being.

Posted by xiyeji6 on 2024-01-17 09:55:40

Stripped-down health and hygiene inspections pose a significant risk in preventing the spread of Ebola and other communicable diseases. I say you can go now and learn more information about the games. Comprehensive inspections are vital to identify potential hotspots and implement preventive measures. Neglecting these inspections jeopardizes public health, allowing diseases to thrive unchecked. A robust and vigilant inspection system is essential for safeguarding communities and curbing the transmission of infectious diseases.