Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

Girls beat boys!

Posted by Marisa on 2001-07-23 14:09:04

I like wrestling boys just playfights mostly but sometimes the real thing. I can beat a lot of boys my age 12 and I always wrestle my boy cousin hes a year older and I can usually pin him by sitting on his stomach and making him say give. Some boys get kinda mad if I beat them and there friends laugh at them but my friends think its cool I can beat boys If you can get a boy down and sit on him then keep his arms pinned he usualy gives up after a while

Posted by Marisa on 2001-07-30 13:27:23

Hi, I am a fart with the name of 'Marisa'

I am quite dim, with no friends. I like to come onto forums and lie that I can beat people up, when actually I always get my arse kicked by guys who dont even fight back! Wow, what a good fighter I must be (and I am a prime example of women today). Lol, we women realise we are weaker, inferior and basically the most pointless gender, but that doesnt stop us moaning, cos we are psychologically made to TRY to pretend we are equal, which is quite stupid because we are so dumb, but that is a formality!

Posted by Simon on 2001-08-23 22:45:38

will you wrestle me?

========== In Reply To ========== I like wrestling boys just playfights mostly but sometimes the real thing. I can beat a lot of boys my age 12 and I always wrestle my boy cousin hes a year older and I can usually pin him by sitting on his stomach and making him say give. Some boys get kinda mad if I beat them and there friends laugh at them but my friends think its cool I can beat boys If you can get a boy down and sit on him then keep his arms pinned he usualy gives up after a while

Posted by Simon on 2001-08-23 22:48:05

will you wrestle me marisa?

========== In Reply To ========== I like wrestling boys just playfights mostly but sometimes the real thing. I can beat a lot of boys my age 12 and I always wrestle my boy cousin hes a year older and I can usually pin him by sitting on his stomach and making him say give. Some boys get kinda mad if I beat them and there friends laugh at them but my friends think its cool I can beat boys If you can get a boy down and sit on him then keep his arms pinned he usualy gives up after a while

Posted by miri on 2001-09-13 19:57:18

Great, but can you tell me what to do if your 12 year old brother is sitting on your stomach? I'm 16 and i did feel realy uncomfortable.... miri