Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

sis vs bro

Posted by inferior2sister on 2006-04-14 09:18:42

Me and my twin sister (14) often had trouble settling arguements about which sex was superior. So we decided to have a oil-wrestlig match to prove once and for all who was superior. We decided on everything for the match: the first one to get the other in a schoolgirl/boy pin would win. She would wear a bikini and I would wear a speedo. We even had a trophy made for the winner to rub in the losers face for long after the match. On game day i waited for her at the side of the baby pool i had put a little oil in, rite next to a chair we had set the huge trophy on. She came outside in a pink bath robe and stroled to the opposite side of the pool, she then turned her back to me and took off her robe and under it she had a very sexy pink bikini that said girls rule on the butt. She then pointed to it and said: "You see that BOY, that's what you'll be saying after i get this fight." i responded: "In your dreams!". We both got into the pool and oild our selves up. We locked hands and she said: "So you don't say i had an advantage when I win! why don't you say go!" i quickly said go. We were both on our knees, looking each other deep in the eye, knowing that the one to push the other down first would probably have won the fight. Then, she somehow ppushed me down and than looked me in the eyes, smiled and said: "Ah! You BOYS just can't keep up with the superior sex!" She lauged as she put a breast smother on me with her perfect boobs. She got up from that and efore i could do anything, I looked up and my sister had me in a schoolgirl pin. She laughed and counted: "1.....2.....3! I WIN!!!!! HAHA YOU WEAKLING! I'M BETTER THAN YOU!" i started crying as she raised her arms in a sexy victory pose and told me to admit it... "Ok! you are the best, you are better than me. What you have written on your butt is completly correct: Girls rule, and boys drool." She then said: "I'm sorry?".... I screamed: "GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL!" She then got up, picked up the trophy, then came back to put a foot on my chest and hit a victory pose and started rubbing in her superiority, as i baged for her mercy.

Posted by Firekid on 2006-06-25 07:27:04

Pathetic.

Posted by poll one on 2008-05-04 20:11:09

lairs suck