Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

Boys Are Wimps!

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-27 06:55:00

I'm a very strong teenage girl with legs of steel and I have no problem beating men and women in wrestling matches. Regular wrestling, arm wrestling, leg wrestling -- it doesn't matter because I always win. I haven't run into anyone yet who's been much of a challenge. Scissor holds are my favorite (I just love to squeeze) and nobody can handle my leg strength. Grown men and women have screamed their submissions to me and I only use 50% of my power. When I wrap my legs around someone they have two choices: submit or get knocked out cold. There must be some guys and girls out there who could give me a run for my money but I haven't found them yet. I'd love to hear from anyone who thinks they could handle my squeeze.

mgb

P.S. - Here's some of my stats: thighs: over 23", calves: 16", biceps: 15". I'm pure muscle from head to toe and solid as a rock from gymnastics and working out. My leg scissor holds are pure death and no one (so far) has been able to take my power. Do you think you could?

Posted by Rick25 on 2004-11-30 20:04:37

mgb... you absolutely MUST post some pics of yourself somewhere...

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-12-01 00:15:05

Hey Rick! Sorry but I don't have any pictures of myself to post (except headshots). Besides I don't have a digital camera or a scanner. I guess I'm living in the dark ages yet. Also, I'd feel a little weird with pictures of myself "out there". I don't mind showing off a bit but once a picture hits the internet there's no getting it back. I suppose I could look at some female muscle sites, find some girls that look like me and post the links. Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Are you a big muscle fan?

mgb

Posted by as kcker on 2005-08-21 17:24:57

i say ur a weak $%!@ and i am tough as $%!@ never lost to a girl with my legs of steel bich

Posted by Blue4you on 2010-02-08 12:05:15

hi MuscleGirlBrat just read your profile you seem so sure of yourself you claim you can make grown men scream,well i,m a grown up if you live in the uk why don't you and me have a wrestle i think i can handle youso lets set up a fight between us and find out the result again i ask are you london based then reply to my message so that i can come to your house and fight you. londonman.