Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

They Cheated!

Posted by Chopin on 2001-07-03 17:34:59

I suppose there are a few girls who have the skill to beat me in wrestling, but the girls I've wrestled weren't among them. And I still lost! Every time I'd get one of them close to a pin or some kind of submission hold, they'd do something illegal. I've had my hair pulled, been pinched, and choked. But the most common move they make is to grab my balls and squeeze - and these girls aren't gentle about it! I have no choice but to let go, and by the time I've recovered they're on top of me. I guess the girls rule, but they make up their own rules.

Posted by danny7 on 2001-08-20 15:30:25

I agree with that....except for the grabbing the balls thing....I wrestled a girl once, and I wasn't happy about it-but I lost. She was just really agressive (hair pulling, scratching, she even kicked me in the kneecaps twice) I guess she was aggressive like that cause she felt she had something to prove....but if i wanted to fight like that I'd go pick on a Mt. Lion.

Posted by Showster on 2002-07-18 18:59:13

========== In Reply To ========== I suppose there are a few girls who have the skill to beat me in wrestling, but the girls I've wrestled weren't among them. And I still lost! Every time I'd get one of them close to a pin or some kind of submission hold, they'd do something illegal. I've had my hair pulled, been pinched, and choked. But the most common move they make is to grab my balls and squeeze - and these girls aren't gentle about it! I have no choice but to let go, and by the time I've recovered they're on top of me. I guess the girls rule, but they make up their own rules. ======== in reply to ======== Use jujikatame(handlock), no one can get out of it. but if they still try to do something just bend the arm more...

Posted by johnney on 2006-12-04 20:56:01

nature intended girls to rule, that is why she gave us boys balls. it is not unfair or cheating when a girl kicks a boy in his balls. it is one of natures ways of making sure that a boy respects a girl and knows his place.

Posted by Jackn on 2008-04-19 15:40:29

(nature intended girls to rule, that is why she gave us boys balls. it is not unfair or cheating when a girl kicks a boy in his balls. it is one of natures ways of making sure that a boy respects a girl and knows his place.)

I agree Johnney. Girls are the weaker sex 99 % of the time, esp after puberty and it's perfectly alright for them to hit or kick a man in the balls. It's the great equalizer! Go for those balls girls and make sure you hurt them bad enough to put them on the ground.