Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

Attacking his balls

Posted by Keri on 2001-10-20 20:45:37

We always go for the balls because we are told to and it works well. My mother even gave me the advice to hit a guy in the balls if he bothered me. The first time I wrestled my older brother (I am 12, he is 14) I won with a cheap shot. He was wearing some thin and loose sports shorts and his balls were hanging loosely between his legs. He had grabbed my shoulders and I used the back of my hand to slap his balls. He let go and fell to the ground. I think it is pretty painful. My advice to you is to wear a cup when wrestling a girl.

Posted by Baby Patsy on 2001-10-23 19:48:51

Did you enjoy beating him? please email me========== In Reply To ========== We always go for the balls because we are told to and it works well. My mother even gave me the advice to hit a guy in the balls if he bothered me. The first time I wrestled my older brother (I am 12, he is 14) I won with a cheap shot. He was wearing some thin and loose sports shorts and his balls were hanging loosely between his legs. He had grabbed my shoulders and I used the back of my hand to slap his balls. He let go and fell to the ground. I think it is pretty painful. My advice to you is to wear a cup when wrestling a girl.

Posted by Natalie on 2001-10-29 23:16:29
I always go for the balls too...if you get a guy there good enough, he'll be down for a while...which can even allow you to get him again (lol). My favorite submission is to grab those nuts until he gives...it's great to see a guy so helpless.

In Reply To ========== We always go for the balls because we are told to and it works well. My mother even gave me the advice to hit a guy in the balls if he bothered me. The first time I wrestled my older brother (I am 12, he is 14) I won with a cheap shot. He was wearing some thin and loose sports shorts and his balls were hanging loosely between his legs. He had grabbed my shoulders and I used the back of my hand to slap his balls. He let go and fell to the ground. I think it is pretty painful. My advice to you is to wear a cup when wrestling a girl.

Posted by Chopin on 2001-11-06 14:34:54

My kind of girl! As long as there's no intent to cause real damage, I have no problem with a girl going for my balls while wrestling. The only experience I've had was when a young woman gave my nuts a quick, hard squeeze that put me on the floor immediately. But a couple minutes later I was OK and ready to go again. Girls, if you don't overdo it, you'll get a chance to do it again.

========== In Reply To ==========

I always go for the balls too...if you get a guy there good enough, he'll be down for a while...which can even allow you to get him again (lol). My favorite submission is to grab those nuts until he gives...it's great to see a guy so helpless.

In Reply To ========== We always go for the balls because we are told to and it works well. My mother even gave me the advice to hit a guy in the balls if he bothered me. The first time I wrestled my older brother (I am 12, he is 14) I won with a cheap shot. He was wearing some thin and loose sports shorts and his balls were hanging loosely between his legs. He had grabbed my shoulders and I used the back of my hand to slap his balls. He let go and fell to the ground. I think it is pretty painful. My advice to you is to wear a cup when wrestling a girl.

Posted by dominoboys on 2001-12-24 07:56:36

========== In Reply To ========== We always go for the balls because we are told to and it works well. My mother even gave me the advice to hit a guy in the balls if he bothered me. The first time I wrestled my older brother (I am 12, he is 14) I won with a cheap shot. He was wearing some thin and loose sports shorts and his balls were hanging loosely between his legs. He had grabbed my shoulders and I used the back of my hand to slap his balls. He let go and fell to the ground. I think it is pretty painful. My advice to you is to wear a cup when wrestling a girl.

You know i have ever wrestle my friend (girls) in the school, I'm 15 and she was 8!, She grabbed my balls, and squeeze it oh my I Loss! i admit for her age,she is big, but i still bigger than her, i was very emberassed, you know i did it just to proof that male are strong, because in my house, my sister (12) overpowersn me!