Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls wrestling boys

Beaten back

Posted by Mr Apollo on 2008-05-04 21:09:33

I was at my friend Laura's house today - I'm a 16 year old boy, and she's a 15 year old girl. She asked if I wanted a quick wrestle, and I agreed. We were both in jeans and a T-shirt. I stripped to just briefs, and she took off just her jeans.

We started standing on opposite sides of the room. Before I could move, she cartwheeled towards me, clamped her legs around my head and headscissored me. I grimaced as she squeezed my head. I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into the air, and she tightened her grip on my head. I moved forward slightly and let her drop, so I was standing over her head, then began to sit down. She was pushed forward a little as I did, so it ended up with me sitting on her back. She released my head and I quickly turned her over and turned around so I was straddling her chest. I grabbed her arms and held them above her head, then slid forward onto her neck. I pulled my briefs down a little to expose my $%!@ and put my legs behind her head. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, locked my legs under it and put my $%!@ in her mouth, then reached back under her shirt and bra and began massaging her boobs as she sucked my $%!@. "Submit?" I asked.

As I held Laura down, her step-sister Kate came in. Kate is 16 as well. She took off all her clothes and threw them into the corner, then jumped on me and pulled me off Laura. Laura got up and between them they stripped me and Laura too, leaving all three of us naked.

The girls quickly set about humiliating me. First they put me on my front and sat on me, Laura on my back and Kate on my arse. Kate held my legs still as Laura put her feet in my face and pushed my head down into them. "Kiss them," she told me. I did so. They turned me back on my front and Kate sat reverse on my face, with Laura on my chest. The girls began grinding back and forth for a while. Then they stretched my arms out above my head, and Kate sat on them. Laura sat on my face, and reached back to grab my balls as she did.

Eventually they changed position again, this time turning me back onto my chest. The girls sat on my back and legs, putting their feet up to put their full weight on me, crushing my $%!@ into the ground. They began slapping my arse to add to the torment. I reached back and grabbed Kate's hair, pulling her off. She released herself and neckscissored me. Laura came down and scissored my chest as well. I tried to prise their legs off, but they were crushing the air out of me. Before I could pass out, though, they let go and let me get my breath back.

Laura locked on another bodyscissor and Kate sat on my face. She put her hands under my head and pulled my face into her crotch as she rubbed it side to side. Then they turned me over, still keeping my face in Kate's crotch. Laura was underneath me, still bodyscissoring, and she began sucking my $%!@ again, adding pleasure to the pain. They turned me back onto my back and Laura let go of me, only to sit down on my $%!@, crushing it under her arse. I was screaming into Kate's crotch, but she just continued grinding. Eventually, she moved back and allowed me to breath, only to lock on a neckscissor. Laura came over and sat reverse on my face for a while, then again they let me go.

This time, Laura put me in a side bodyscissor and Kate lay on top of me, grapevining me. She grabbed my head as she did so and began snogging me, all the while pulling my legs apart. Laura meanwhile reached under Cake's body and rubbed my $%!@. Suddenly she began squeezing it instead, and Cake pulled my head down into her breasts. I passed out around then.

When I woke up, the girls had left me lying on the floor. As they saw me awake, however, they came over. Kate sat on my mouth, spreading her legs, and Laura sat reverse in between them on my upper face. They kept me there until I fainted again. Finally, when I woke up again, Laura lay on her front and Kate put my face in her arse, then sat on my head to keep it there. The final time I woke up, it was the evening. They let me stay over and I spent the night with Kate.