Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Why white people create fake polls about black people.

I Know One Thing

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-25 05:55:46

If a white person EVER calls me a n!gger, I'll make it my business to buss their sh!t.

BLACK POWER!!!!

Posted by RoyalBlu on 2006-04-28 16:27:39

already, the last time thisd white boy called me a $%!@ wad the last. I grabbed a stapler and busted him in the side of his temple and a streak of blood ran across the middle of his eye lol that was the last time he EVA called a black person a $%!@. lol white folks betta not start actin crazy....we crazy mutha$%!@as now! i wouldnt $%!@ wit us!

Posted by MattVile1126@aol.com on 2007-12-23 08:55:25

lmao, yeah black power.

I bet you enjoy living in a White country, though.

Posted by imboredashell on 2009-01-02 06:26:55

helluva good point mattvile, its us CAUSATION ladies and gentlemen who's tax dollars are going toward your welfare, i am not referring to the intelligent, hard-working african americans, just the ignorant blacks who assault people with a deadly weapon for looking at them crooked or not understanding their gibberish. that makes you far more ignorant than the jackass who called you that. Black Power, a call just as dispicable as white power and heil hitler, ignorant, backward jackasses, too dumb to reolise that were all humans.

Posted by lowlife456 on 2016-02-24 17:05:53

Yes! I have been 'disciplined' by both black men and women including recently by my boss who is a black women who owns the development I work for. Her names Shania and shes 30 ,petite about 5'1' 110 lbs and she punched and kicked me with her boots for not cleaning a work room to her liking. She left a ring imprint on my cheek! So I know how angry these women can get.