Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rape Fantasies

Husband recruited rapist online

Posted by junix on 2009-06-04 17:15:48

just saw this story on MSN "A US man used the online advertising service Craigslist to enlist another man to rape his wife in the couple's home, police said. The 25-year-old man, whose name is being withheld by media organisations to protect his wife's identity, from Kannapolis, North Carolina faces first-degree rape and other charges. His wife called police early on Sunday morning and said a man with a knife raped her in the bedroom of their home in Kannapolis, about 25 miles northeast of Charlotte, authorities said. Her husband was in the room, police said. Their two young children were also home, but were unaware of what was happening, authorities said. The husband sought someone in the ads to come to his home and have sex with his wife using "scare tactics", police said. It was without her knowledge or consent, police said. Authorities are still investigating the identity of the man who attacked the woman and it wasn't known if the husband paid him to do it. The woman was not seriously injured, but was treated at a hospital and released. Investigators turned their suspicions to the husband after his statement didn't add up and because there were no signs the attacker broke into the home. The husband was jailed on 200,000 US dollars bond. "

Was the husband getting off on watching his wife being raped by a stranger? Maybe.

Or the other possibility is that his wife had a fantasy of being raped hard by a stranger. Her husband set it up for her, but when it happened, she didn't like it, and called the police.

Either way, it sounds like it was a game that got out of control. Anyone else have an opinion ?

Posted by personwhohatescirc on 2009-06-23 17:02:49

I guess it's possible that she might've had a fantasy. But I know plenty of women that have rape fantasies that would never want them to actually come true. Some men are too stupid to know the difference. Truth is there is a big difference between a fantasy, which is controlled by the fantasizer, and a real rape, which is controlled by the rapist. A real rape is terrifying and incredibly damaging.

If she really wanted it to happen, she would've negotiated it with her husband, and the police never would've been called. The husband clearly demonstrated extremely poor judgment by not consulting her.

Posted by junix on 2015-01-28 16:41:50

I read of a case in the newspapers some time ago where a husband had arranged such an event for his wife, and recruited a group of men of various ages from local bars. He told the men in advance that although his wife was agreeable, they might expect her to put up some resistance, since she liked to play out a rape fantasy. Possibly the men turned out to be rougher than she expected, but for whatever reason, she subsequently reported the incident to the police. The husband ended up in court accused of rape and was found guilty. I think the men were also charged with rape, but later acquitted, since there was testimony that they had been told before the event that she was consenting.

Posted by WhtBrdr on 2015-12-30 12:48:25

I have seen online at various sites, white women and/or their husbands advertizing for a "Breeding" party in order to get her Black pregnant.

Has anyone had and experences with this?