Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rape Fantasies

Not rape, but my slave fantasy came true.

Posted by WhtBrdr on 2012-07-26 19:17:51

My mom is a single mom since dad left when I was 8 and my little sister 6. Mom was and is submissive and rasied and trained my sis and me to be that way too.

I was 17 and in high school when I fell head over heels in love with this huge Black man who was a linebacker on the football team. To my shock He fell for my little white $%!@ and saw my natural submissivness. Now my Man is not your Black street thug, although He can put on that face with ease. No, He owns His own telecomm business. Anyway, once He made up His mind that I was to be His. He asked me and I told Him that He would have to buy me from my mom. To make a long story short, He did, though He has never said how much He paid for me.

Today, I am His adoring white slave bitch. I am 22 now and have given Him three beautiful Black Babies , one girl and 2 boys, plus another in the oven. Master also bought my little sister when she reached 17. Sis has given Him one son and is pg again too. I love having my sister as my slave-sister, we enjoy putting on girl on grl shows for Master and His friends. Cleaning His house, servicing His Sister and taking all the sweet Black $%!@ we can handle.

Since, I hit puberty I dreamed, fantasied and $%!@ed about this happening and it actually has. We see mom now and then and she is proud of the $%!@s sis and I have become. Btw, mom now belongs to Master's father.

Posted by zugger on 2012-07-27 09:20:02

Although your lifestyle might be a little bit out of the normal, it's great that you are happy and fulfilled. In the end, it's that what we all long for.

It seems strange, but sometimes it looks like if it's easier for the submissive to find fulfillment than for the dominant part.

Posted by WhtBrdr on 2012-07-29 16:58:04

Thanks zugger. Although I do believe that Master is very happy and content as well. He always comes straight home from work, unless he stops at the grocery store for something. And while he is strict, he is also fair with us. Also the three of us have our tender, gentle moments. For without those the rough, demanding times lose something and vise-versa. And yes we get stares and sometimes rude comments when Master walks down the street with a beautiful, pregnant, collared white slave woman on each arm. Women who obviously adore him. But none of us care, we all figure that much of it is jealousy. Women, jealous of us my sis and me, and men jealous of Master.

Posted by zugger on 2012-07-31 10:13:49

be sure that if I eventually happen to see the three of you (you wouldn't be that difficult to recognize) I would actually stop and congratulate you all for having found what all of you were seeking in life.

As I said, BDSM fascinates me, I love putting women in bondage, seeing them dominated and punished. Slavery has been something fascinating to me since I can remember. However, it doesn't suit me as a full time lifestyle. So I'm grateful to you and others who share their experiences and fantasies with all of us. They keep my own fantasy rolling and gives great idea for games.

As for the interracial side of your life: I have to say, I like the skin contrast of black and white (either BMWF or vice versa - it's a pity that so many black women or girls are so terribly obese) and mixed race (especially between black and white) children are usually extremely beautiful.

In my youth (say, before 20) I also would have been jealous of your Master, as I felt many times somewhat upset by the easiness by which black men could get any amount of beautiful pussy.

However, getting more mature and self confident I realized that it's not so much the skin colour that matters but character and attitude and that there's still enough beautiful pussy around for any man who knows how to treat a woman properly: some need a firm hand, others a gentleman - but as long as you are secure about what you are doing and act according to your personality you'll always find what you need.

Insecure people might insult you, people who are secure about themselves will always feeling good seeing others happy.

That's why I find these online ads and messages in forums (like "strict master looking for slave") so pathetic. You will never find a submissive turned on by a begging wimp.

Posted by WhtBrdr on 2012-07-31 17:01:18

It is amazing how many wonderful men are or can be both. A gentleman, in every aspect of that word and concept, yet also a strong, dominate Master to melt a woman's heart. Indeed the right mix is mind blowing and can bind a woman tighter than any chain ever made. And on the woman side as well, you have a intellegent, poised, gorgous woman, self assured and confident, able to care for herself but choosing not to. On the other side a total slave to her man, taking His brand with an open heart. eager to feel His get growing inside her womb. His unhappiness and displeasure more of a punishment than any whip could ever be. Once again the right mix can bind her man to her tighter than any chain ever made. For without the tender times, the rough loose something and vise-versa.

I do not know if you caught that I am firmly bi-sexual and throughly enjoy other women as much as I do men. With that in mind the most breathtaking woman I ever saw was a Crealo (I know I am misspelling that badly, forgive me.) Down in Baton Rouge. This woman stood 6' in her sweet barefeet, and had this cinnamon complextion on skin that was as smooth and silky as anything I have ever touched, hair also a cinnamon that complimented her skin prefectly. Plus you could see the kindling fire of her natural passion in her eyes. Both Master and I were dumbfounded by her, she could not come back home with us, even though she wanted to. But she did stay with us while we were there on Master's business trip. She did not use protection so Master may have left something with her. But she has never said. Her name was Suzette and Cajun on her daddy's side. I have seen other cinnamon girls since, they always make me think of Suzette. Thsi happened before my sister moved in, sis wishes she had been with us. Maybe we will go back to BR one day and see if we can find Su. Yeah, zugger mixed race can be fantasticly beautiful. Some scientists maintain that there will come a time when there will be no "pure" races anymore. I know that sis and I are helpping that come to pass, with Master's input of course. (chuckling, as Master sputters at my puns.) That's what you get from having an intellegent $%!@, Master dear.. Gotta go Zugger. Have a good one.