Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Apocalypse Culture!

Most notorious cult is missing from list!

Posted by George Preedy on 2002-03-12 22:42:06

Ever heard of ISLAM?!

Posted by amalgamation on 2002-04-25 20:15:09

========== In Reply To ========== Ever heard of ISLAM?!

Do you understand what the term "critical thinking" means? Obviously not, since you obviously don't do it. Hello, do you realize that a few thousand in the WTC on 9/11 is nothing compared to the numbers of people killed by the bloody, fascist hands of the US? I sincerely hope that it is people like you and Jerry Falwell that are left after the nuclear holocaust, left to suffer in the shattered glass houses that you built on the paradigms of your Christianity and patriotism. I don't fear Osama bin Laden, I fear people like YOU!

Posted by punkrockboy on 2003-10-11 05:14:07

========== In Reply To ==========

i agreey totaly it is the stupid patriots like this will be the downfall of our race anarchy rules it is totalfreedom and contrary to populare belief not about killing and stealing

Posted by Biggs on 2003-11-26 02:36:44

========== In Reply To ========== Ever heard of ISLAM?!

Do you understand what the term "critical thinking" means? Obviously not, since you obviously don't do it. Hello, do you realize that a few thousand in the WTC on 9/11 is nothing compared to the numbers of people killed by the bloody, fascist hands of the US? I sincerely hope that it is people like you and Jerry Falwell that are left after the nuclear holocaust, left to suffer in the shattered glass houses that you built on the paradigms of your Christianity and patriotism. I don't fear Osama bin Laden, I fear people like YOU!

I get sick to my stomach when I listen to people like you talk. I am a conservative, protestant Christian and I am sick of talk against the US and Christianity like that! In case no one else has noticed: Christianity, Islam and atheistic humanism (or what ever you want to call it) are all at war; not always a physical war, but its still a war. The Rapture and Tribulation are comming soon... no one knows how soon, it will come like a theif in the night. And when it does I will pity those not on Christ's side of the war. In case no one out there has read Revelation, Christ wins... actually Christ won about 2000 years ago, on the cross!

Posted by starofkaos on 2003-11-26 14:32:17

========== In Reply To ========== Wow, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you?Go to school, study the early world around the time of Christ, and then come back here.

Oh yeah, and since when does your "prince of peace" wage WAR?Moron, you read a book, and suddenly, with no verification, it's true?Ignorance is the true enemy, not some science fiction hero or devil.

Live in fear and ignorance, it's not really my problem, but it saddens me to see people like you caught in their own pitiful world unable to see anything but evil, despair and "victory" for only themselves...

If there is an all-encompassing force in this world, you are not one of its' champions, you are just a sad byproduct of hatred and insecurity in this modern world.

Please get an education, it works wonders for the soul.