Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Apocalypse Culture!

Peak Oil

Posted by starofkaos on 2005-04-05 19:59:43

Hmmm, okay, you are correct about the Nazis'. That unfortunately is all... It doesn't take a genius to wonder three things about your suggestion, so one must extrapolate, and wonder about you, and your pithy little comments also...

1.The Nazis, despite their wonderful invention, also had power shortages ANYWAY. Why? If they had this cheap, plaetiful power source, why didn't they use it to the fullest extent? Think about it...

2.) Why hasn't this particular invention, AT LEAST 50 years old, been brought to the attention of the public before? I seem to remember mass shortages in the late 1970's that would have been the perfect time to unveil this great contribution to the worlds' energy problems... Makes one think, hm?

3.) Do you actually think that ANY government will use this form of power? They are not in the business they are in for the smiles and adulation of the masses, they are here to make a profit. I can guarantee that as soon as the fossil fuels are gone, and rest assured they will be, we will suddenly find ourselves paying ridiculous prices for some other garbage they assure us is safe and cheap... (FOR THEM)

And by the way, if you're going to come in here and spout the MOST TIRED barb EVER, chicken little, please see fit to inform us that you are just a teenager, and that you watch far too much propaganda courtesy of whatever FOX sanctioned garbage outlet you cram down your gullet.

You conservatives AND liberals make me laugh, then cry, then feel better about myself. Where do you think I get the inspiration for polls like this? From normal, middle of the road people?

Keep bringing me your conspiracies and I'll keep watching you all fight over day old bread that your masters neglect to sweep away...