Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls WIth Bouncing Boobs

My Boobs

Posted by voodoo6 on 2009-08-19 05:33:50

I am 18 years old and I like to exercise in just a spaghetti strap tank top. Its always an adventure when I go running because my 34DD boobs bounce around a lot when I walk. My nipples sometimes pop out when I jog and its fun watching guys stare at me. My areolas are about 3 inches across and always show when I run. I love jogging because my boobs always get a bunch of attention when they bounce.

Posted by Francescaa on 2009-12-06 06:36:57

Uhhh, if you actually do that, you must have a verry sore chest by the time you finish! Personally, I fit into a 36DD best, but I rely on sports bras whenever I run/play any sports. My boobs bounce when I walk in a regular bra, cant really help itt. It can be annoying tbh, but its better than being flat :P

Posted by CuriousMom on 2011-12-19 19:35:46

If you do not wear bras much your body adjusts and you don't get sore. I am a 44DD and never wear a bra (I can't stand having anything snug around me; I feel like I can't breathe) even when exercising. I bounce a lot, but it doesn't hurt or make me sore unless I do something different or more strenous that normal, in which case I ache all over. The problem I have is if I wear something rough I get abrasion sores if I do a lot of walking or anything energetic, so I wear soft cotton sun dresses mostly, or sone nylon or polyester. No wool for me!.

Posted by I'll show my boobs on 2017-01-25 05:48:20

When I walk they bounce and sometimes they bounce so much my boobs fall out one I was walking and another girl with bouncing boobs squeezed my boobs so I tackled her and breast smothered her

Posted by Mr.Allan on 2024-03-28 22:36:09

I definitely think it's healthier for girls and women to not wear bras, and there's some decent research out there that supports the benefits of going braless. Society has really pushed the idea that every female needs to wear bras to be "decent" but I view this as just a mixture of prudishness and consumerism. Clothing companies just want to keep women buying bras.

The female body has muscles that are designed to naturally support the weight of breasts. Instead of letting those muscles atrophy by replacing them with bras, most women can just let the muscles do their job of giving natural support during casual activities. Sure, unrestrained boobs might bounce and jiggle around a lot, but that shouldn't be seen as indecent. It's normal, natural, and attractive.

I do understand how it might be more comfortable to use sports bras during exercise, but even that need will depend on how big a woman's chest is.