Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls WIth Bouncing Boobs

My experience(different story)(about depants)

Posted by Gogeta999 on 2008-02-07 12:11:34

ok then... um... Man this is embaressing! when i went to school, about 17 strangers(Male only) surrounded me and depants me... my skirt were lifted and i was stripped nakedly then i was tied! i skip school that day! cuz i cant move! the next day, the 17 strangers came again and they bring more male strangers... about 10-12 man! then i was sexually rape and fingered! they said to my bare boobs while touch,grab,squeeze and lick it 'you got to eat so your boobs grow big and bigger!''they said! and then they gave me the last finger on my $%!@... man!!!!! hate to tell then!! (to the ending right away)!!i was carried to the place i know but it was far away.. about 3 km far from me house... i need to crawl nakedly that far while everyone (including every people that live there)touch my naked boobs&body and $%!&, while capturing and recording in tape and cameras... i was humiliated! a guy(people live there) using a stick and slam my boobs and stab my a$$! what a pain... some kind person gave me a roll of tissue paper that may they had.... i covered my private place and the strangers(depants me ) said ''no wearing anything!!!'' and just pull it off and bring me to where i started crawling! then a few hour i arrived i was humiliated that far.. Oh Man !! I TELL IT ALL!!! I BEG YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!!!!