Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Back To The Future?

How long must this go on!

Posted by Chris Clowes on 2002-02-05 14:09:47

I stopped using depo last year - after reading these pages I'm glad I did. However after not having my jab in August on 30 Dec I began to bleed - 38 days later I'm still bleeding. My Dr says the only way to stop bleeding is by having depo again - or suffer the bleeding - how long does this go on for?? Anyone else had this??

Chris

Posted by dana on 2002-02-18 02:35:02

========== In Reply To ========== I stopped using depo last year - after reading these pages I'm glad I did. However after not having my jab in August on 30 Dec I began to bleed - 38 days later I'm still bleeding. My Dr says the only way to stop bleeding is by having depo again - or suffer the bleeding - how long does this go on for?? Anyone else had this??

Chris

The same thing happened to me. My doctor put me on a creme mixed with horomones. I would rub the creme on my lower stomache three times a day. This went on for a few months but got my horomone levels almost back to normal. I do not remember the name of the creme but it was a special mix that the pharamisist had to mix special. You may look into it.