Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

women stripping

More than just stripping......

Posted by Georgina Matthews on 2007-12-08 18:56:48

at my school there is this really hot guy which i fancy loads. lately i could tell that he likes me too. one day i invited him over after school because i was "stuck on this homework". he came round on the friday and was in his school uniform and so was i. when he came, i was already at home so i lead him inside. he told me that he had just come from school straight a way after playing rugby and was very tired (we also live miles away from schl). i told him that he could go upstairs and lie down on my bed.

while i knew he was really hot and i went sort of crazy. i pulled him out of the bed (he's not that heavy) and tied him to my table leg with my sis's skipping rope. he woke up and i was standing there in front of him. i told him he was really hot and i loved him. he told me the same too. i told him to strip my but he siad he couldn't as he was tied up. i thought and said "well, your mouth is free!"

he smiled and so did i and i quickly took off my green jumper to show my white shirt underneath. i undid the buttons with my back to him and bent down. he leaned forward and bit my shirt and pulled it off. i was now really horny. i stood up and turned around to face him so he could see my bra. i sat down with my legs wide open and he smiled. i put my foot (with the shoe still on) to his face and he took the heel and pulled it off. before i could stop him, he started sucking on my big toe and i started laughing really loudly. he didi it again with my second foot. now i was sooo horny. i bend down and stuck my butt in his face coz the skirt's zip is on the back. he unzipped it with his mouth and pulled it off.

i snapped of my bra and lent over him and he started sucking really hard, i felt so hot. i pulled down my panties and he started giving me oral right then! i felt sooooooooo horny! i quickly untied him and he started fingering me. we then started playing around and having fun.

after a while he had to go and i was really sad. but now i am always naked at home and never wear panties or bras to school just so he can see!

Posted by inquisitor05 on 2008-01-08 20:34:52

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/319227

Posted by judydoesit on 2008-08-29 01:50:56

I am a 50 year old woman that lives in a gated community. We have men hired t keep the landscaping up and do maintance. I always spoke to the three of them and one day after running (in a jogging suit) I came home and was asked if They could get some ice and water for their water jug. (Even in the fall here it is warm). I said yes and told them to come in while I filed the water jug. It happened so quick that i didn't know what to do. They said they like what they saw in the jogging suit and wanted to see what was under it. I laughed but they were serious. I told them no way and then I was grabbed and striped very quickly. As I stood naked in front of them hey made comments about my boobs (38D) and butt. They checked the boobs, butt and hot spot out very well for the few minutes they had. I'm not sure if you want to know more? Let me know

Posted by keli85022 on 2008-09-21 20:17:44

I am a teacher as well. One weekend last fall 4 alumni came over during homecoming weekend. 2 were college sophomores and two were freshmen. They had just pledged and had to go through initiation. I was to be their initiation. Once inside my home knifes came out and I was told to undress. I tried to resist and was grabbed and my blouse cut off. I knew they were not kidding. As my bar was then cut off I told them that I would do as they said. They took me to my bedroom and told me to get naked. They made some comments about my bust (38D). Once naked they began to search through my husbands and my dressers looking for stuff. They had to take back to school the sexiest underwear they could find. They didn't find anything in my husband’s dresser and pulled out some of my nighties and all my bras, panties and nylons. It was in the nightstand that they found my dildo and claimed we would have fun with this later. I had to model each and what they didn't want to take they cut off of me. I was very scared that they were going to hurt me as they cut off stuff but was lucky in that area. The older girls then told e that I was going to teach them about sex. It was about this time that my husband came home and I thought I might be safe. No way. They came at him with their knifes and he was in no position to fight. They made him undress, tied his hands behind him and made him sit on the bed and watch the show. I had to teach them how to shave a pubic area as I shaved myself and then my husband. They wanted me to fondle my husband so that he would get hard. I told them how to do it, they wanted to try and squeezed his balls and raked him with their nails so hard I thought he was going to die. I then had to show them how to suck and my husband was so sore that it didn't feel good. One of the girls wanted to show me if she learned right and begin to suck him. She bit him ad sucked so hard that I thought he was going to go nuts. Then it was my turn to show them myself. I had to lie back and pull myself open so they could see inside. I then had to teach them how to play with myself and use my toy. After a few minutes they took over and were very rough and tried to stick their whole hand inside me and used the dildo so fast that I couldn't help but have an "O". They the got me on all fours and proceeded to pull my breasts like they were cows utters. They pulled and sucked so hard the nipple that they blood came out. They then made me lick them and eat their juice. They were playing with my $%!@ at this time and stuck my toy up $%!@. They took plenty of pictures and told me that if we went to the police they would show up on the net. We had no choice but to keep silent.

Posted by nona-ali on 2008-10-17 08:26:41

Hi all... I'm a married mother of son (14 years) and daughter (12 years)...One day my husband and my children is out home... My son and his male friend are both 14. Last week they came to my house after a soccer game and I was in the shower. I didn't realise they were back. When finished my shower I noticed I didn't broght a towel with me. So, I just crossed the hallway to get to my room. I was completly naked and they came through me. When they saw me, his friend started to laugh and point at me... He literaly saw EVERYTHING: Top and bottom, front and back... I went to greet the boy with Unsuccessful attempts to cover my privates then I went to my room while I'm hearing the boy saying to my son: "your mom's butt is so hot" Now, I'm embarrassed and I know his friend made fun with my son.