Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Shots in the butt

Can anybody top this?

Posted by fuehrer on 2004-03-01 01:13:14

I have been reading these stories and offer mine. When I was accepted into college at age 17 1/2 I had to undergo a physical exam by THEIR doctor. It was a wicked hot day in July. After the greetings & note taking was accomplished, I was brought into an exam room & told to take off my T Shirt. This being done and the work finished, I'm told to drop my cut offs. I do and they fall over my old Converse high-tops. Doc suggests I just step out of them. I do. I'm then told to lower my underwear for a hernia check. I do and hold them at the knees. Doc suggests I discard them as well. I'm now standing buck neekid but for my sneakers. Then came the turn your head & cough stuff. I swear he was humming "My Way" while he was doing this.... After this I have my rectal temperature taken and this was followed by a digital rectal exam. The digital exam was followed by a protoscrope exam, during which I let loose with a bowl empty-ing session of explosive portions. I crapped up the exam table and area around it pretty good. Doc was clearly $%!@ed but tried to be cool and said that this happens sometimes. I was sent to clean myself up while he called for his assistant. I returned in about 10 minutes and waited another 5 for the Doctor to return. He came back with a folder containing a sheaf of papers that he was notating. He is very quiet.... He asks about my innoculations & booster shots. I say that I presumed that everything was in order, but that I hadn't had a shot in 10 years. That was the WRONG thing to say. I realized it after it was too late. He said that he'd better bring me up to date on everything. I'd need them sooner or later and, he smirked, the college is paying for them anyway. He goes away and comes back with six syringes of various sizes and a tray of little phials. He said to turn around and stand still. "I'll give you the gamma gobulin shots first" There's a moment and....WHAM...I swear he sprang that needle in my left cheek like an atomic switchblade. The serum was ice cold and burned like acid. I'm holding my tongue with the pain. I want to scream but just groan. "Oh, Sorry...I should have told you that some of these might be uncomfortable. I'll give you the second gamma gobulin shot in your other cheek. Try to relax. It won't hurt so much." I'm doing all I can just to stand & not scream. I feel the wet isopropyl on my right cheek, the needle prick, and that deep burning feeling of iced battery acid being shot into my butt cheek. OH...MY...GOD! I'm really groaning now. Doc pulls out the syringe & looks sympathetic. Four more to go. The next two are in my arms. Hardly hurt at all. The third pair not only had to go in my behind, but in the same area of cheek (or so I was told). This was to be an intramuscular injection...whatever that was. Where did I want to recieve these? I told him that both sides hurt so bad it didn't make any difference. Doc picks up the largest syringe I ever saw. It swear it was a horse hypodermic. That needle had to be 3 inches long. He filled it up and told to bend over a bit and take a deep breath. My $%!@ felt like bread must feel when being cut with a dull serrated knife. This shot didn't have the burn that the gmma gobulin injection had but it went in twice as deep...and he was twisting the needle for 15 seconds as he was doing this. He finally pulled it out & wiped off the blood. My other shot-puncture wounds were seeping too. He promised to bandage them up right away. BUT....It's time for the last needle. I'm shaking and readying myself for another round of painful injected punishment in the name of healthy living. Im hanging onto the chair with my eyes closed. I feel the sting of the alcohol and a slight pinch. Then he bandages up a good 25% of my butt. All done, he says, it'll hurt for a couple hours but you can go out and party tonight. He wished me good luck and apologized for making me Sxxt on his table. I got dressed and went home. I noticed blood spots on my sneakers as I was driving home. I walked with a charleyhorse for a week after that. That sumbitch got even with me for messing up his office. I didn't see a doctor for years after that. It was just less hassle being sick! Has anybody had to endure worse in the name of a healthy college experience?

Posted by mr rich on 2007-12-16 14:49:41

HELLO I TOO HAD EXAMS AT THE DOCTOR LIKE YOURS. THE PAINFUL NEEDLES IN THE $%!@ AND THE OTHER EXAMS YOU MENTIONED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE ENTIRE STORY WITH ALL THE DETAILS EMAIL ME AT aucie@netzero.net thanks hope to hear from you

Posted by grinders on 2022-11-08 13:03:27

Finding helpful hints for using new gadgets and features might take a lot of time, which is why I've uncovered a great site that lets you do away with all these hassles. I was able to quickly and effectively delete the cache on my phone with the help of finkstock, and I also learned how to fast and simply change the objects in any photo with just a few clicks. I've found exactly what I was looking for, so.