Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Your favorite country

Your favorite country

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-06-18 16:34:31

Bulgaria had the nicest people. Just ask where something is and they drag you around for the next half hour. Half the women are skinny and the other half are fat. So much for eating youghurt to lose weight. When in Bulgaria remember "pivo" means beer.

Posted by OrlandoDenton on 2021-03-14 22:38:14

How about Bulgaria neighbors? For instance, Spain? I am happy to travel all over the world for the last ten years and I saw a lot of countries. But Spain became my favorite one from the first trip. I try to visit it once a year, at least.

Posted by EuniceJMadison on 2021-03-15 18:05:23

Indeed, Spain today becomes a more and more popular place for moving here. My first experience in the choice of the best real estate agency was connected to https://virtoproperty.com/property-for-sale/costa-blanca/valencia-alicante/denia and a lot of variants they provide. That is the reason I am happy to be here and to enjoy these marvelous views from my own chalet.

Posted by SamMitchell666 on 2024-03-24 15:22:57

I don't know about Bulgaria. It is good and taxes are quite low compared to western Europe. But my heart belongs to sunny beaches of Spain. Especially Costa del Sol. I'm enjoying living in my new flat in Malaga that I've found here Real estate in Malaga

Posted by BrianTownsend on 2024-03-26 13:01:27

Ive spent quite a lot of time in Finland, north as well as south, and I love the country. But its also incredibly refreshing to meet Finns elsewhere in the world. When I meet a Finnish person, its as if Im suddenly home. It actually happened today - there was a Finnish man in his sixties sitting at the table next to mine in a restaurant where I was having my lunch, and we had a fantastic conversation.