Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

who rocks hardest

where's Rob at?

Posted by half-silver28 on 2006-04-29 03:30:08

No Robert plant for best singer? U put Cobain there, but not rob? Cobain is WAY overrated & Rob is one of the best, possibly THE best, rock singers ever. & Billie joe is there? i like green day, but billie isn't that good.

Posted by rockNroll_sk8er_punk on 2006-04-30 18:10:15

i put kurt cobain there cuz no one can bring out the same voice as he can. and i just put billy joe to see how many people out their are so in love with green day that they dont care about anyone else. I dont like green day, i think none of them have any knowledge of musical theory whatsoever.

Posted by The guy who made that one poll on 2006-12-10 09:01:26

Cobain overrated? BLASPHEMY!!!

Posted by D-money on 2008-07-02 20:47:03

i liked the selection of people but the people that were selected was just rediculous, i love flea from da chili peppers. but geddy lee sings, plays synth, works foot pedals and plays the bass amazing and he gets the least votes? And other than that, people selected the originals and the most renowned instead of overall talent. like bonham, yea he's great, but not the best but people think he's the best because he was the first recognized for being amazing. but he's been surpassed