Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Streaking in the Neighborhood

One of my streaking stories

Posted by cutieboy127 on 2007-07-04 20:10:20

Near where I live, there is a thorn bush on a very wide hill that has a small hole in it that I can easily get in and out of. One day, I decided to use this to my advantage. I stripped down to just my shoes and left all the clothes in the bush. Then I slid out of the bush myself and started to run to the far side of the hill and back. As I was jogging back, quite pleased with myself, a group of joggers was approaching. I don't often like being seen when I streak, so I dove on to the side of the hill and hid behind the tree until they had left. Then I kept going towards the bush with all my stuff, when a young kid (about 9, I'd say) rode past me on his bike (he was by himself, thank goodness) and he started laughing uncontrollably at this strange 14 year old running around naked. I waved at him, and hid in the bush. One of the best streaks I've ever had, I think. And, what was really great was that it was super windy on the hill, which really accentuated my nudity.

Posted by raymon on 2012-01-05 03:00:26

This happened when I was 15. I was alone in my house, so I took of all my clothes(shoes/socks too) and went outside. It was about 6:00p.m., so there was still some light outside. Anybody could look out their window or drive by and see me nude. I went streaking past a middle school, and there were some kids walking home from the high school I go to. I tried to hide, but there were some kids who saw me. I only noticed one person that I know see me, but when I went to school it seemed like everybody knew I streaked. There were a lot of people that saw me and one kid took a few pictures(she only showed it to a few people).

Posted by curious833 on 2013-03-07 00:26:10

Well i and two friend went streaking one night.I was 14 and my friends was 14,15 at the time.We was too run down to his father gas station and back to his house which was 10 blocks away and it was at 10 pm.And when got to the station there was 6 kids walking by and saw us and yes it was his older sister and our classmate whice the follow us back to his house.

Posted by tim bennett on 2014-09-26 10:24:32

one summer i was 15 years old i decided to give streaking a try i'm going naked to be cool i woke up one morning go outside the back door walk out to the middle of mccormick street take off running turn up on oak street up glenwood avenue take a shortcut through the neighorhood park streak back to my house go in go back to my bedroom

Posted by nakedrhode on 2014-09-27 08:09:52

The first time I went streaking I was about 11 and it was down to the end of our road and back again . A few people in cars saw me as they drove past which was a real rush . I still enjoy the buzz of being seen naked to this day. nakedrhode@gmail.com