Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Only Breast Issuses

My Story

Posted by Keely Valentine on 2006-07-03 05:01:38

Hi I'm the creator of this poll and this is my story. I had breasts by the age of nine, and they were already D's compared to my three year older sisters still B's. So I made fun of her until I met my freind's mom and she and I were talking about my breasts (I was nine and my friend still didn't have boobs) when I told her about my sister she laughed and said she was almost the same growing up except she had and still does have C's. She then told me a trick I could pull by sticking my breast over my sister's head and so on. I tried it, focibly agiasnt her will, and I was hooked . I picked up the habit for paintball from my brother at age 7 so I had my Paintball Marker that I used to threaten her with, plus I did alot of exercising for paintball, and the only one who did regular exercises in the family of eight. My addiction grew and in a month I had put every persons head between my two breasts and put my extremley skin thight t-shirt ,which I took from my sister durring my first session, over thier heads and my boobs for at least four 45 minute sessions. I wanted more and did it to everyone I knew for at least one hour including my freind's mom who tol me about it. I never got in trouble cause no one wanted to admit nor would anyone belive a nine year old girl would do this. Now I an 20 and have put my roomate/ boy freind through a 120 hour session a couple of weeks ago and the only food he got was when I was in the shower I would put on an extremly thight bating suit and he could lick/sip any water that fell through the cleavage of my DD+ boobs. I even went to three paintball practices with my all girls team where I really enjoyed but he didn't, because I let everyone shoot at his helpless body LOL. But bfore that session it would turn him on when I put his head in my boobs now he hates it a begs me to stop my mandatory morning and night hour long sessions, but since he is a submissive male we agreed to a BDSM relationship where I have full control and the only time I stop is if I'm chuckholding with another man between my breasts.

Posted by Ceemee on 2006-07-18 20:32:42

I dont believe this story. I am 9 and am still flat like most of my friends. One or two of my friends wear bras though

Posted by Keely Valentine on 2006-07-19 04:09:01

ok, maybe I lied a little, I was 13 and I had C breasts (my family had alot of big boobed women except for my older sister and my mom). I had D's by the time I was sixteen, and DD's by the time I was 19.

Posted by Keely Valentine on 2006-07-19 04:19:10

but I really did everything in there, and right now my Boyfreind is in my breasts, he's been here for about eightteen hours, its so fun to torture him like this. Now I also face sit on him with my $%!@ above his mouth and chock him so as he moans for me to let him have air (which I don't let him) I use his moans as a vibrator to give me an orgasam, I call him servant now, and I have another boyfreind/roomate. So now I have two guys serving me.LOL. It is so awoseme cause they gave me all their money and property, and they are both madly in love with me, I don't really like either one, but I still use them for doing my house work, home work, and torture them case they love it and I love it. lol. It's great to find submissive males. LOL.

Posted by mhm on 2006-08-22 16:31:23

The men must be so lucky to have you!!!!!!!