Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sisters beating Brothers

Note from creator

Posted by inferior2sister on 2006-07-10 14:47:55

Me (14) and my little sister (12) wrestle every saturday when my parents go out of the house. We've been at it for 5 weeks and so far the score is: Jamie: 5 Kevin: 0 This week she put me in a schoolgirlpin and stayed in it as i submit wen she did a victoy pose in that position. she then looked down at me and laughed for 30 mins.

Posted by alan2 on 2006-07-19 09:57:16

o dear, that's quite humiliating... Lucky for you, you're not the only guy in the world who's been beaten by a younger girl. For me, it's not my sister beating me (she can't), but my neighbour girl. Luckily I don't spend much time at home, but when I'm there, I try to avoid beeing seen by her... It's not a very pleasant situation (for me), but at the moment I do not know of a better strategy. Not that she's been mean, it's simply the fact that such a young girl is (so much) stronger than I am. No fun.

Posted by ashley123 on 2006-07-29 18:29:04

You know that shouldn't happen, she is only 12 and you are 14. I think you lioke to lose.

Posted by Firekid on 2007-06-02 06:10:37

I've been beaten by my neighbour too. She's only a year younger than me, but she can easily crush a submission from me.

Posted by somechick121 on 2007-06-04 22:49:27

You should learn some wrestling or some jiu-jitsu or something, anything to not get owned by your little sis. At least like watch some UFC and try to do what they do lol.